|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Serafina try to hurt the priest?
2. What is Rosa making plans to do?
3. What does Father de Leo say Serafina broke the rules of?
4. What has Jack bought for Serafina?
5. What does Serafina say the women in the neighborhood live without?
Essay Topic 1
Asde from the main character examine the way the author uses the other characters in the play. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
THE ROSE TATTOO was made into a film starring Burt Lancaster. How did the filmmakers adapt Williams' ideas to film? How did these changes affect the meaning of the story?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)