|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Father de Leo not want Rosario's body to be cremated?
(a) It is an abomination of the Catholic Church.
(b) Serafina cannot afford such a funeral.
(c) It is against Serafina's wishes.
(d) It is against Rosario's wishes.
2. What do the thorns tear from Rosa's face?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her bandage.
(c) Her eye.
(d) Her veil.
3. Who is Serafina waiting for?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her daughter.
4. What does the sign in the window say?
(a) Go away.
(b) Beware of dog.
(d) Room free.
5. What does Estelle want made?
(a) A shirt.
(d) A dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rose tell Peppina had been locked up?
2. Who is Rosario making his last run for that night?
3. What is the name of Serafina's daughter?
4. Who does the group agree should tell Serafina the news?
5. What part of her body does Serafina clutch?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)