|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Cross and Cavalierre feel about the deal Macdougall got?
(a) It stinks that justice can be bought.
(b) He got off scot-free and they are going after him.
(c) He got exactly what he deserved.
(d) They will be there when they execute him.
2. What is the corporate group on board the tour bus?
(a) The Chase Manhattan board of directors.
(b) The Allied Insurance Company.
(c) The Citicorp vice presidents' spouses.
(d) The MetroHartford Insurance Company.
3. Who is Kathleen McGuigan?
(a) The court-apppointed lawyer for Szabo.
(b) The lady in the pool with Dr. Francis.
(c) Christine's sister.
(d) The nurse who calls Dr. Francis.
4. What is the name of the tour bus company involved in the hijacking?
(a) Monument Bus Company.
(b) Chesapeake Motor Coach.
(c) Washington on Wheels.
(d) Presidential Tours.
5. What does Cross do to Cletus Anderson when he calls him a racial epithet?
(a) Tapes the slur and calls security.
(b) Punches him in the gut.
(c) Spins him around hard, to prove a point.
(d) Turns the other cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cross indicate the suspects on the chalkboard for rounds check?
2. What does the suspect want in return for giving up the Mastermind?
3. Where do Cross and Cavalierre go to talk to Francis?
4. Where does the prime suspect sign out to go to when he leaves the grounds?
5. How did the employees at First Union tease the prime suspect from Hazelwood when he worked with them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Colonel Schofield bad-mouth Detective Cross to his staff at Hazelwood? What does Cross pose as when he goes undercover? Does he have the credentials for that area of expertise?
2. Of what caliber is the new crew the Mastermind is interviewing for his next robbery after killing the crew with Mr. Blue, Ms. Green, Mr. Red and Mr. White? How does he entice them to do his work for him?
3. Why does it seem like Szabo would be a perfect fit for the First Union robbery? How does the job he had there fit with his mental disorder?
4. Why does Cross turn Cavalierre down for a drink a second time? Does she feel rejected by this?
5. What does Cross call Christine's apartment and garden in Mitchellville? What does Christine's garden remind Cross of?
6. Is Detective Weiss an effective interrogator of Brian Macdougall? Why or why not?
7. What is significant about the Renaissance Mayflower Hotel? Who worked on the renovation of the hotel in 1992?
8. What are two of Brian Macdougall's three rules when he takes over the tour bus? What do the hostages pass to the front of the bus? Why?
9. How is Mitchell Brand classified by the team about to raid his apartment? Why?
10. How does the Mastermind decide to "top" himself in Hartford? Why?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)