|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Theresa Lopez?
(a) Alex Cross' prime suspect.
(b) Mitchell Bran's nosy neighbor.
(c) The barrista at the FBI coffee shop.
(d) Mitchell Brand's new girlfriend
2. Who is the behavioral psychologist brought in to discuss the robberies?
(a) Dr. Rodman.
(b) Dr. Petito.
(c) Dr. Brand.
(d) Dr. Grossman.
3. When Detective Weiss from Internal Affairs interviews Macdougall, how does he respond?
(a) He praises Weiss for his aplomb.
(b) He punches Weiss on the side of the head.
(c) He tells Weiss he's asking all the wrong questons.
(d) He wishes he and Weiss could have met under different circumstances.
4. What does Cross do when the prime suspect leaves his apartment?
(a) Tackles and cuffs him.
(b) Follows him from across the street.
(c) Breaks in and starts searching the place.
(d) Invites himself in before he can get out the door.
5. At the end of Part 3, where are the hostages being held?
(a) In an underground bunker.
(b) Donald Browne's farm.
(c) The original Pepperidge Farm.
(d) A silo just off the interstate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the employees at First Union tease the prime suspect from Hazelwood when he worked with them?
2. What do workers carry at Hazelwood that are not found at other mental institutions?
3. What does Cross find when he gets inside the apartment that might incriminate his suspect?
4. What does Cross have brought into the interrogation room for the suspect in the MetroHartford job?
5. What does Cross ask Macdougall about when he takes over the interview with the suspect from Detective Weiss?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does it seem like Szabo would be a perfect fit for the First Union robbery? How does the job he had there fit with his mental disorder?
2. What kind of surveillance does Brian Macdougall warn will cause a hostage to be shot? What does the FBI do at the Capitol Hilton?
3. How does Alex act when he sees his psychiatrist, Adele Finally, at church? Is she effective at counseling him?
4. How is Mitchell Brand classified by the team about to raid his apartment? Why?
5. What currently links Dr. Francis to Hazelwood even though he no longer works there and is in Florida? How does Francis know Szabo?
6. Of what caliber is the new crew the Mastermind is interviewing for his next robbery after killing the crew with Mr. Blue, Ms. Green, Mr. Red and Mr. White? How does he entice them to do his work for him?
7. Why does Cross think there are two Masterminds?
8. What is Szabo's main problem with Cross' breaking into his apartment? What happens in the apartment?
9. When Cavalierre and Cross are getting off the elevator in the hotel in Hartford, why does she say "Walsh?" Why is it startling for Cross to think Walsh is there?
10. How does the Mastermind decide to "top" himself in Hartford? Why?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)