|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prime suspect sign out to go to when he leaves the grounds?
(a) Physical therapy.
(b) To visit his grandmother at St. Anthony's.
(c) To get fast food.
(d) To walk his dog.
2. How do Sampson and Cross investigate Hazelwood for the Mastermind?
(a) They pose as people who work there.
(b) They plant a wire on a patient.
(c) They steal all the privileged files from Dr. Cioffi.
(d) The go over six months of surveillance footage.
3. Where does Cavalierre take Cross in her Saab when she picks him up from his house?
(a) Back to Quantico.
(b) To the White House.
(c) To Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
(d) To the Four Seasons Hotel.
4. What does Cross find when he gets inside the apartment that might incriminate his suspect?
(a) Some clothing from the dead robbers.
(b) Blueprints to all the banks that had been robbed.
(c) Some pizza coupons with blood on them.
(d) A threatening letter to Cavalierre.
5. When Detective Weiss from Internal Affairs interviews Macdougall, how does he respond?
(a) He wishes he and Weiss could have met under different circumstances.
(b) He praises Weiss for his aplomb.
(c) He tells Weiss he's asking all the wrong questons.
(d) He punches Weiss on the side of the head.
6. What type of gun does the armed, masked man point at the bus passengers?
(a) An AK-47.
(b) A Walther double automatic.
(c) A Taurus semi-automatic.
(d) A Desert Eagle.
7. Who asks Cross out for a drink at the end of Chapter 54?
(a) Nurse Newton.
(d) A Julia Roberts look-alike.
8. Who is Dr. Cioffi?
(a) A trauma surgeon sent in to do heart surgery on Anderson.
(b) A Ph.D. in forensic psychology.
(c) Jannie's pediatrician.
(d) A psychologist who is a veteran.
9. What happens when Justine doesn't follow the Mastermind's orders?
(a) She is framed and taken to jail.
(b) She is never seen nor heard from again.
(c) She is poisoned like the robbers he killed.
(d) He never calls her again.
10. What college did both Cross and Cavalierre attend?
(a) George Washington University.
(b) Johns Hopkins.
11. What do workers carry at Hazelwood that are not found at other mental institutions?
(a) Pepper spray.
12. What is Sampson's nickname for Cross?
(a) He refers to him as the Mastermindless.
(c) Cross-eyed Gary.
(d) He keeps calling him "sugar."
13. What is on Jannie's T-shirt when she leaves the hospital?
(a) Hannah Montana.
(b) The hospital logo.
(c) A huge mustard stain.
(d) "Concern for the Earth."
14. What is the destination of the train from which the Mastermind demands the police throw the ransom?
(d) New York.
15. What does Cross have brought into the interrogation room for the suspect in the MetroHartford job?
(a) Water and Twinkies.
(b) A pizza.
(d) A bad cop to his good cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What line of work are the suspects in the MetroHartford kidnapping in?
2. Where does Cross see his psychiatrist?
3. Where do Cross and Cavalierre go to talk to Francis?
4. What is Cross' favorite home-cooked dish?
5. Where does the Mastermind go as the robbers are trying to chase him down?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)