Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, p. 34-53)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Still trying to explain his run of bad luck, why does Guildenstern think about time?
2. What concession do Rosencrantz and Guildenstern make to Claudius and Gertrude?
3. Who enters after Hamlet and Ophelia exit the stage?
4. What is the fanciful conversation started by Guildenstern when Rosencrantz hears a sound.
5. How is it obvious that the two men have been playing the gambling game for a long time?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does...
This section contains 940 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)