|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many corpses does the Player say the drama will have at the end?
(b) A hundred
2. What happens when Rosencrantz kicks one of the large barrels?
(a) The music stops.
(b) It tips over.
(c) The lid pops open.
(d) It yells at him.
3. Talking about acting on assumptions, what does the Player ask the two men?
(a) He asks them if they understand the word, assume.
(b) He asks them what it is that they assume.
(c) He asks them why they didn't know that.
(d) He asks them if they are ready to assume.
4. What makes Hamlet bow?
(a) Seeing Claudius approaching
(b) Seeing the Player approach
(c) Thinking of Ophelia
(d) Tying his shoelace
5. Who do the two dead spies on stage turn out to be?
(a) Alfred and the Player
(b) Guildenstern and Rosencrantz
(c) Claudius and Gertrude
(d) Hamlet and Ophelia
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guildenstern do with a dagger he takes from the Player?
2. What props are on the stage as the lights finally come up on Act III?
3. What indicates that Hamlet is insane?
4. Why does Rosencrantz think he can leave?
5. What happens to the troupe still dressed in their costumes?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)