Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of death does the Player say people only believe?
(a) Death on a stage
(b) Death of an actor
(c) Their own death
(d) Death at sea
2. What does Rosencrantz tell the Player about Hamlet?
(a) That he keeps changing the subject.
(b) That he won't talk to them.
(c) That he may be an imposter.
(d) That he is not acting like himself.
3. What does Guildenstern explain to Rosencrantz about Hamlet's whereabouts?
(a) That he has escaped to Norway.
(b) That he is being taken to England by a soldier.
(c) That he has gone into hiding.
(d) That he is being interrogated by the King.
4. As characters enter and exit the stage, what is Rosencrantz's objection?
(a) He complains that he cannot remember their names.
(b) He complains that he never gets to lie down and rest.
(c) He complains that he never has time to talk to anyone.
(d) He complains that people are always coming and going.
5. How does Hamlet address Rosencrantz when he pulls him aside?
(a) As my dearest friend
(b) As Guildenstern
(c) As Polonius
(d) As Ophelia
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guildenstern say about death?
2. What happens after the Player dies?
3. When they meet the King of England, what troubles Rosencrantz?
4. How many corpses does the Player say the drama will have at the end?
5. What do Hamlet, the Player, Rosencrantz, and Guildenstern do when pirates attack?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)