Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who are the well-dressed Elizabethan gentlemen at the opening of the play?
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern
2. What does Guildenstern do with the coins he takes out of his bag?
3. What is odd about the gambling game Guildenstern plays with Rosencrantz?
The coins all come up heads.
4. How is it obvious that the two men have been playing the gambling game for a long time?
Guildenstern's bag is nearly empty while Rosencrantz's bag is full.
5. What is Rosencrantz's reaction to the way the game keeps going?
He is a little embarrassed because he keeps winning.
This section contains 6,639 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)