Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, p. 1-20
1. Who are the well-dressed Elizabethan gentlemen at the opening of the play?
2. What does Guildenstern do with the coins he takes out of his bag?
3. What is odd about the gambling game Guildenstern plays with Rosencrantz?
4. How is it obvious that the two men have been playing the gambling game for a long time?
5. What is Rosencrantz's reaction to the way the game keeps going?
6. How does Guildenstern see the way the game keeps going?
7. How are Rosencrantz and Guildenstern identified in Stoppard's script?
8. How does Guildenstern question what is happening with the game?
9. Guildenstern is aware that the game defies _________________________.
This section contains 2,022 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)