|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, p. 97-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Still in the dark, what do the two realize?
(a) They can still talk, think, and feel.
(b) They are chained to a wall.
(c) They are in a moving carriage.
(d) They have escaped from the castle.
2. What is Rosencrantz's emotional condition as a result of his encounters?
(a) Rosencrantz continues to feel stressed and seems to feel a death is coming.
(b) He understands everything that is happening around him.
(c) He is apologetic for winning all of Guildenstern's money.
(d) He is confident that everything will now turn out all right.
3. When Rosencrantz begins saying he is afraid, what is it he was going to say before Guildenstern stops him?
(a) That something was dreadfully wrong.
(b) That they must be dreaming.
(c) That he was becoming tired of playing.
(d) That it just wasn't Guildenstern's day.
4. When they open the letter, what is in it?
(a) Hamlet is to be beheaded.
(b) Hamlet will be sent on to the colonies.
(c) Hamlet is to marry the King's daugher.
(d) Hamlet is exiled to England.
5. As Rosencrantz and Guildenstern practice questioning one another, how do they keep score?
(a) They make tally marks on the ground.
(b) Rosencrantz uses tennis term to keep score, but nothing makes sense.
(c) They get ten points for each unanswerable question.
(d) Rosencrantz gives guildenstern a coin for each correct answer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rosencrantz and Guildenstern threaten to do to the Player?
2. How does Guildenstern see the way the game keeps going?
3. What does Rosencrantz ask Guildenstern about death?
4. When Rosencrantz and Guildenstern talk about the weather, what do they decide?
5. How much does the Player say it will cost for them to perform a gory romance?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)