|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, p. 97-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the troupe sees the coin?
(a) They spit on the coin.
(b) They dive for it.
(c) They laugh and turn to leave.
(d) They beg the Player to take it.
2. What do Rosencrantz and Guildenstern threaten to do to the Player?
(a) Dance on his grave
(b) Have him arrested
(c) Expose him for a fraud
(d) Cut out his tongue
3. What does Guildenstern do with the coins he takes out of his bag?
(a) Buys fruit
(b) Spins them
(c) Bites them
(d) Gives them to beggars
4. What are the instruments the musicians play?
(a) Drum, flute, and horn
(b) Bagpipe, horn, and cymbals
(c) Trumpet, drum, and harp
(d) Horn, flute, and harpsichord
5. What does Claudius ask Rosencrantz and Guildenstern about Polonius?
(a) Why did Hamlet kill him
(b) Where his body is
(c) Who told them he was dead
(d) What they know about him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosencrantz's reaction to the way the game keeps going?
2. When Rosencrantz and Guildenstern talk about the weather, what do they decide?
3. What new theory does Guildenstern come up with for his run of bad luck?
4. How is the Player still trying to appeal to prurient interest to get more money?
5. What is the new game Rosencrantz and Guildenstern play with a coin?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)