|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, p. 84-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosencrantz say he remembers about questions in the past?
(a) That questions never bothered him then.
(b) That there were answers for everything.
(c) That he never knew the answers.
(d) That only simple questions were asked.
2. Of what does Guildenstern say they can be sure?
(a) That Hamlet will confide in them.
(b) That the only beginnings and endings are birth and death.
(c) That they will be at home by nightfall.
(d) That they will make a lot of money this time.
3. During rehearsal, what is it that the Player says the troupe does really well?
(a) Bawdy scenes
(b) Action scenes
(c) Death scenes
(d) Love scenes
4. Why does Rosencrantz think he can leave?
(a) He says Hamlet doesn't want them there.
(b) He says they've been there long enough.
(c) He says they have permission to go.
(d) He says no one will miss them.
5. What does Guildenstern do with the coins he takes out of his bag?
(a) Spins them
(b) Buys fruit
(c) Gives them to beggars
(d) Bites them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Player say to Rosencrantz and Guildenstern upon meeting them on the road?
2. Where did Hamlet say the body of Polonius is?
3. When Guildenstern assures Rosencrantz that they will be all right, what is Rosencrantz's reply?
4. After trying again and again, what is the score of the game?
5. After speaking with Hamlet, what is the condition of Guildenstern and Rosencrantz?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)