|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, p. 34-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the Player say it will cost for them to perform a gory romance?
(a) A small bag of coins
(b) A coin for each actor
(c) A single coin
(d) A handful of coins
2. What is Alfred's reply when Guildenstern asks if he likes being an actor?
(a) He says he always wanted to be an actor.
(b) He says it's an easy way to earn a living.
(c) He says he does not.
(d) He says he never really thought about it.
3. What does Rosencrantz say that Guildenstern must be feeling?
4. What is Rosencrantz's observation about Hamlet?
(a) That Hamlet just like to be the center of attention.
(b) That Hamlet is suffering from amnesia.
(c) That hamlet is just play acting.
(d) That the problem is more than Hamlet's father's death.
5. Guildenstern is aware that the game defies _________________________.
(a) The law of geometry
(b) The law of probability
(c) The law of gravity
(d) The law of the land
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Player say to Rosencrantz and Guildenstern upon meeting them on the road?
2. What does Claudius request of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
3. What does Guildenstern see when he looks at the coin after trying a new method?
4. What is Rosencrantz's reaction to the way the game keeps going?
5. How does Guildenstern see the way the game keeps going?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)