|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, p. 1-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strange comparison does Guildenstern make to the coins?
2. How does Guildenstern see the way the game keeps going?
(a) He sees it as odd, perhaps an omen.
(b) He think Rosencrantz is cheating, but he cannot prove it.
(c) He thinks he must continue to entertain Rosencrantz.
(d) He does not think about it.
3. What is Rosencrantz's reaction to the way the game keeps going?
(a) He laughs and whistles every time he wins a coin.
(b) He thinks something is odd about the game.
(c) He is a little embarrassed because he keeps winning.
(d) He is upset because Guildenstern will run out of coins.
4. How many times does Rosencrantz say he has won the game?
(a) One hundred
(b) Eighty five
(c) Seventy nine
(d) Fifty six
5. What does Rosencrantz say that Guildenstern must be feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is odd about the gambling game Guildenstern plays with Rosencrantz?
2. What does Guildenstern see when he looks at the coin after trying a new method?
3. What is the fanciful conversation started by Guildenstern when Rosencrantz hears a sound.
4. How does Guildenstern reply to Rosencrantz's idea about how Guildenstern must be feeling?
5. Still trying to explain his run of bad luck, why does Guildenstern think about time?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)