Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, p. 55-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After trying again and again, what is the score of the game?
(a) 121 to 0
(b) 100 to 0
(c) 89 to 0
(d) 85 to 6
2. What is the source of the sounds Rosencrantz had heard?
(a) Six "Tragedians" or traveling actors, musicians, and their leader
(b) Six men on white horses with bells
(c) Six milkmaids heading for the market
(d) Six travellers who claim they saw a unicorn
3. Who enters after Hamlet and Ophelia exit the stage?
(a) The Player and the troupe
(b) Claudius and Gertrude
(c) Ariel and Puck
(d) Julius Caesar and Marc Anthony
4. What makes Rosencrantz and Guildenstern laugh at this new coin game?
(a) They have invented a new game
(b) Guildenstern wins back all his coins
(c) Both of Rosencrantz's hands are empty
(d) The coin fall on tails every time
5. What assumption does the Player make about Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
(a) The Player states that Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are surely fellow artists.
(b) The Player says that they are notable patrons of the arts.
(c) The player says that they are Lords and he recognizes them.
(d) The Player says that they are runaway criminals and he has seen their pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of performance does the Player say they can put on for Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
2. As the scene changes from exterior to interior, who enters the stage?
3. How does Guildenstern see the way the game keeps going?
4. What exchange is there between Hamlet and Ophelia?
5. In what kind of death does the Player say people only believe?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)