|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, p. 84-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise does Rosencrantz get when he thinks he's playing with the Queen?
(a) It is a maid.
(b) It is Hamlet in a dress.
(c) It is the boy, Alfred.
(d) It is Ophelia.
2. Why does Rosencrantz think he can leave?
(a) He says they've been there long enough.
(b) He says no one will miss them.
(c) He says Hamlet doesn't want them there.
(d) He says they have permission to go.
3. Where did Hamlet say the body of Polonius is?
(a) With the King
(b) With Ophelia
(c) In the chapel
(d) In the river
4. What is the fanciful conversation started by Guildenstern when Rosencrantz hears a sound.
(a) About unicorns
(b) About things that go bump in the night
(c) About calssical music
(d) About the fife and drum
5. What does Claudius request of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
(a) To play a game of coins
(b) To explain why they are there
(c) To try to figure out what is bothering Hamlet
(d) To sing and dance
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of performance does the Player say they can put on for Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
2. How does Hamlet slip away from Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
3. Where does Hamlet tell Ophelia to go?
4. What does Rosencrantz say when Guildenstern wonders if they will ever return?
5. What blunder does Rosencrantz make with the introductions?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)