|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, p. 84-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Guildenstern still does not know?
(a) What the weather is like
(b) Which way is east
(c) Why people come in and out
(d) Where they are
2. What does the Player do when Rosencrantz tosses a coin on the ground in front of the Player?
(a) The Player looks at it and declares it heads.
(b) The Player falls to his knees scrambling for the coin.
(c) The Player challenges to throw more coins.
(d) The Player spits on the coin.
3. What does the player tell Guildenstern they are more about?
(a) The stand-up comedy school
(b) The school of ballet
(c) The school of mimery
(d) The blood, love, and rhetoric school
4. What does Guildenstern explain to Rosencrantz about Hamlet's whereabouts?
(a) That he is being taken to England by a soldier.
(b) That he is being interrogated by the King.
(c) That he has gone into hiding.
(d) That he has escaped to Norway.
5. During rehearsal, what is it that the Player says the troupe does really well?
(a) Death scenes
(b) Bawdy scenes
(c) Action scenes
(d) Love scenes
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Guildenstern's suggestions for him and Rosencrantz in this strange situation?
2. What type of performance does the Player say they can put on for Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
3. How does Hamlet slip away from Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
4. How many times does Rosencrantz say he has won the game?
5. What does Rosencrantz say as he looks out into the audience?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)