|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, p. 55-84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Rosencrantz say he has won the game?
(a) Eighty five
(b) Seventy nine
(c) One hundred
(d) Fifty six
2. How does the encounter with Hamlet leave Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
(a) Confused about where they are
(b) Confused about what Hamlet said
(c) Confused about the coin game
(d) Confused about who they are
3. Talking about acting on assumptions, what does the Player ask the two men?
(a) He asks them what it is that they assume.
(b) He asks them if they understand the word, assume.
(c) He asks them why they didn't know that.
(d) He asks them if they are ready to assume.
4. What does Guildenstern want to know if the troupe knows?
(a) Any playwrights
(b) Any famous people
(c) Any popular songs
(d) Any plays
5. What does Rosencrantz say that Guildenstern must be feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters after Hamlet and Ophelia exit the stage?
2. Why is the Player so happy to see the two men?
3. What is the Player's apology to Guildenstern and Rosencrantz?
4. What is the new game Rosencrantz and Guildenstern play with a coin?
5. What new theory does Guildenstern come up with for his run of bad luck?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)