|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, p. 84-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the Player say it will cost for them to perform a gory romance?
(a) A single coin
(b) A handful of coins
(c) A coin for each actor
(d) A small bag of coins
2. How is the troupe's cart being pulled?
(a) By two donkeys
(b) By the two musicians
(c) By two of the actors
(d) By two white horses
3. When Hamlet says he will be with them shortly, what do Rosencrantz and Guildenstern do?
(a) Say they will stay by his side
(b) Laugh because they don't believe him
(c) Run off
(d) Wait for him
4. What decision do Rosencrantz and Guildenstern find impossible to make?
(a) Whether to believe anyone who speaks to them
(b) Whether to go or stay
(c) Leave in opposite directions from each other
(d) Go looking for Hamlet
5. What does Claudius ask Rosencrantz and Guildenstern about Polonius?
(a) Who told them he was dead
(b) Why did Hamlet kill him
(c) What they know about him
(d) Where his body is
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Player still trying to appeal to prurient interest to get more money?
2. What are Guildenstern's suggestions for him and Rosencrantz in this strange situation?
3. What does Rosencrantz say he remembers about questions in the past?
4. What concession do Rosencrantz and Guildenstern make to Claudius and Gertrude?
5. What is Rosencrantz's reply when Guildenstern asks why they would want to leave?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)