|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discusses meeting Rosaura with Mrs. Milagros after all have gone to their rooms?
(c) Eufrasia, who cannot sleep.
(d) Her daughters.
2. While all others eat dinner silently, who speaks?
3. Where do Camilo and Rosaura plan to go on their honeymoon?
(a) The beach.
(c) Costa Rica.
4. Which of the following best describes Rosaura when she arrives at the boarding house?
5. Who wrote the statement in Part IV?
(d) Mrs. Milagros.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Mrs. Milagros' daughters want to see Rosaura's identification?
2. How does Eufrasia describe the way that the maid speaks?
3. Who becomes friends with Rosaura?
4. Who narrates Part II, Chapter 11?
5. What does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, claim to have predicted?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Camilo speak about art to the inspector? What does he say about modern art?
2. What do Mrs. Milagros' daughters learn about Rosaura's name in Part I, Chapter 10?
3. What kind of relationship develops between Rosaura and David Reguel?
4. How does Rosaura first come to the boarding house? How is she greeted?
5. Why do Mrs. Milagros' daughters take an interest in Rosaura's identification?
6. How is imagery of the ocean used in Part I, Chapter 8?
7. How does Mrs. Milagros treat Rosa when they first meet?
8. How does the maid say that Rosaura really met Camilo?
9. How does Eufrasia claim that the boarding house maid reacts to Camilo's wedding?
10. How is the role of the inspector in Part III different from his role in earlier chapters?
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)