|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eufrasia learn from a colleague?
(a) Camilo frequented a house of prostitution.
(b) Camilo is unable to paint portraits from life.
(c) Camilo lied about his father's death.
(d) Camilo had drugs in his pant pocket.
2. Why does Camilo claim that he takes powders, pills, and syrups?
(a) For his brain.
(b) For his wrist.
(c) For his circulation.
(d) For his stomach.
3. What happens to the boarding house while Camilo stays there?
(a) It becomes well known.
(b) It gets painted.
(c) It becomes totally abandoned, and he is the only guest.
(d) It burns down.
4. Who does Rosaura claim made a false identification for her?
(c) The police.
5. What does Rosaura's final letter to Camilo say?
(a) Rosaura wants to marry Camilo.
(b) Goodbye forever.
(c) Her father is too upset for her to get his blessing for their relationship.
(d) She would like to meet Camilo the following week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Milagros imagine Rosaura's character?
2. Who does the maid describe calling?
3. Which of the following best describes Rosaura's attitude before her wedding?
4. In Part I, Chapter 1, Mrs. Milagros claims that Camilo had been staying with her for six months. In Part I, Chapter 2, how long does she say that he had stayed with her?
5. Where does the letter describe Rosaura as having lived for five years?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)