|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camilo claim is the true identity of Rosaura?
(a) He claims that Rosaura told him to cover up her former identity.
(b) He claims Rosaura misrepresented herself.
(c) He claims Rosaura never existed.
(d) He claims that this is the first time he heard that Rosaura had a different name.
2. What does Mrs. Milagros say that she does too often?
3. What do Mrs. Milagros and her daughters suggest Camilo do if Rosaura's father is difficult?
(a) Run away with her.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Ask a priest to argue on his behalf.
(d) Have Rosaura plan to leave the house while he is away.
4. Who is interviewed in Part III?
(d) Mrs. Milagros.
5. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros' tone in Part I, Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, Chapter 6, why do Mrs. Milagros and her daughters join Camilo in his room?
2. What does the investigator ask Mrs. Milagros?
3. What do Mrs. Milagros and her daughters do without discussing or agreeing to it, in Part I, Chapter 4?
4. Which of the boarders does Mrs. Milagros claim is most affected by the letters?
5. Which of the following best describes Camilo's attitude toward La Chelo?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)