|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter that Camilo receives smell of?
(a) Cigar smoke.
2. Where was Eufrasia when there was a fight between David and Camilo?
(a) In their room.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In her room.
3. What area does Rosaura say she is from?
(a) El Centro.
(b) The south of the city.
(d) La Zona Rosa.
4. In Part I, Chapter 4, what is missing from the letter that earlier letters had?
(a) The full address.
(b) The name of the person that the letter was addressed to.
(d) A return address, since Rosaura had already left her father's house when she wrote it.
5. After all of the years Camilo has stayed with Mrs. Milagros, which of the following best describes their relationship?
(c) Like a mother and son.
(d) Like lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the letter describe Rosaura as having lived for five years?
2. Who does Eufrasia claim is in love with Camilo?
3. How does Camilo claim he created the portrait of Mrs. Milagros and family?
4. From whom does Mrs. Milagros hide Rosaura?
5. At the outset of the Part I, Chapter 2, how old is Mrs. Milagros' youngest child?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)