|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Camilo claim he began working as a painter?
2. Where does the letter describe Rosaura as having lived for five years?
(a) In jail.
(b) In Asia.
(c) In Chile.
(d) In a house of prostitution.
3. Why does Camilo claim that he should leave Rosaura?
(a) The relationship is causing too much commotion in the house.
(b) The relationship is dangerous.
(c) Rosaura is a liar.
(d) He lacks funds.
4. How does Rosaura interact with the people at the boarding house?
(a) She becomes fast friends with Matilde.
(b) She stays in her room, seemingly depressed.
(c) She criticizes them constantly.
(d) She barely speaks to most of them.
5. What is the first place that Rosaura describes going in town?
(a) The police station.
(b) Her old apartment.
(c) Her father's house.
(d) A donut shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best characterizes Eufrasia's statement about Camilo and Rosaura as a couple?
2. What does Mrs. Milagros claim Camilo did on Sundays?
3. After all of the years Camilo has stayed with Mrs. Milagros, which of the following best describes their relationship?
4. What does the investigator ask Camilo if he would like?
5. How does Camilo explain that his fingers are discolored?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)