|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which boarding house guests leave the table to greet Rosaura in Part I, Chapter 8?
(a) Coretti and Burbano.
(b) Eufrasia and Matilde.
(c) Nearly all of them.
(d) Camilo and Coretti.
2. How long ago does Mrs. Milagros claim that the wedding took place?
(a) A day ago.
(b) A few hours ago.
(c) A few weeks ago.
(d) Two months ago, exactly.
3. What does Camilo tell Mrs. Milagros happened to his father just before meeting her?
(a) He mocked him and forced him to leave his home.
(b) He died.
(c) He had to leave town, running from the law.
(d) He had an affair.
4. How much does Camilo inform Mrs. Milagros about his letters?
(a) He reads them aloud to her.
(b) He only tells her they are about work.
(c) He describes them at meal times.
(d) He tells her very little.
5. What does the letter that Camilo receives smell of?
(b) Cigar smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions whether Camilo has a clear vision of Rosaura?
2. What does the person want who arrives at Camilo's studio in Part I, Chapter 5?
3. Which of the following people does Reguel reference?
4. How does Mrs. Milagros describe the image she sees of Rosaura in Part I, Chapter 6?
5. Which of the following best describes Rosaura when she arrives at the boarding house?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)