|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camilo tell Mrs. Milagros happened to his father just before meeting her?
(a) He died.
(b) He mocked him and forced him to leave his home.
(c) He had an affair.
(d) He had to leave town, running from the law.
2. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros' tone in Part I, Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros' reaction to Rosaura's letter?
4. How does Mrs. Milagros compare Rosaura's appearance in person with her portrait?
(a) She is more beautiful in real life.
(b) She is far taller in real life than Mrs. Milagros would have guessed.
(c) She is fatter in real life.
(d) She is uglier than Mrs. Milagros expected.
5. According to Mrs. Milagros, on what day does Camilo visit the writer of the letters?
(a) Friday nights, after work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Rosaura when she arrives at the boarding house?
2. What does the investigator notice about Camilo's fingers?
3. What does Mrs. Milagros worry about taking to the wedding?
4. What secret do Camilo and Mrs. Milagros share in Part I, Chapter 6 that causes them to share excited glances at the dinner table?
5. How does Camilo greet Rosaura when she finally arrives at the boarding house?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)