|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who at the boarding house has bad manners?
2. How does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, characterize Camilo?
(a) As potentially dangerous.
(b) As a poor example of a man.
(c) As unfaithful.
(d) As timid.
3. Who at the boarding house goes out for the mail?
(c) Mrs. Milagros.
4. How much does Camilo inform Mrs. Milagros about his letters?
(a) He reads them aloud to her.
(b) He only tells her they are about work.
(c) He tells her very little.
(d) He describes them at meal times.
5. What does Mrs. Milagros describe as difficult ("un arte nada facil") for the owners of boarding houses?
(a) Creating meals that satisfy everyone's tastes.
(b) Making sure her young children are not negatively influenced by the presence of her guests.
(c) Making sure clients keep the place clean so as to avoid attracting mice.
(d) To find and select clients.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Milagros characterize the understanding of the other boarding house guests of Camilo's relationship?
2. Why does Mrs. Milagros not wish to open the final letter delivered for Camilo from Rosaura?
3. How do Mrs. Milagros' daughters discover Rosaura's age?
4. Who does the young woman resemble that Camilo meets in Part I, Chapter 5?
5. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros' reaction to Rosaura's letter?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)