|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the tone of Part II, Chapter 11?
(b) Very detailed.
(c) Not well thought out.
(d) Overly elaborate.
2. How much does Camilo inform Mrs. Milagros about his letters?
(a) He reads them aloud to her.
(b) He only tells her they are about work.
(c) He tells her very little.
(d) He describes them at meal times.
3. Which of the following best describes Camilo's attitude toward La Chelo?
4. Who else is in the house where Camilo converses with a patron in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) A young man.
(b) A young woman.
(c) The man's wife.
(d) A host of servants.
5. Who is La Chelo?
(a) A public speaker.
(b) A fellow boarding house guest.
(c) Mrs. Milagros' cats.
(d) A politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. While all others eat dinner silently, who speaks?
2. What time does the doorbell ring in Part I, Chapter 8?
3. What does Camilo tell Mrs. Milagros happened to his father just before meeting her?
4. Which of the following best describes Camilo's appearance?
5. What does the inspector claim Camilo falsified?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)