|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the inspector claim Camilo falsified?
(a) An identification.
(b) His wedding contract.
(c) His license to drive.
(d) His license to work in the country.
2. What color is Rosaura's hair?
3. How is Camilo dressed when he meets Mrs. Milagros?
(a) With a black tie.
(b) With a clown suit.
(c) With a flashy gold watch and a necklace.
(d) With an orange shirt.
4. What does the investigator notice about Camilo's fingers?
(a) They are discolored.
(b) They are stained with ink.
(c) They have been scraped.
(d) They are short.
5. How does Mrs. Milagros describe the image she sees of Rosaura in Part I, Chapter 6?
(a) An ugly, tired face.
(b) A suitable match, but nothing to write home about.
(c) A pretty, if common looking, woman.
(d) A beautiful young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Milagros characterize Camilo as a boarding house guest?
2. In the series of events narrated by Mrs. Milagros, when does she initially claim the story begins?
3. What language does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, use to describe the idea that a person needs motive to kill?
4. Who narrates Part II, Chapter 11?
5. What happens to the boarding house while Camilo stays there?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)