|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David Reguel?
(a) The investigator.
(b) Another boarding house guest.
(c) A painter who works with Camilo.
(d) The letter delivery person.
2. Who does Mrs. Milagros describe as the student ("la bachillera") in the boarding house?
(a) Old woman ("la vieja") Beatricita.
3. Who laughs with Mrs. Milagros as she looks at Camilo's card?
(a) The letter carrier.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Other boarding house guests.
4. What does Camilo describe cooking for his father?
(b) Cheesy snacks.
(c) Spicy chicken.
5. As Camilo struggles with his load, what does one of the other boarding house guests say to him?
(a) He offers to help.
(b) He claims that he would like to help, but shows Camilo he is in a wheelchair.
(c) He says that he too had a hard time moving in and offers Camilo a cool drink.
(d) He apologizes for not helping, saying he has a hernia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mrs. Milagros and her daughters do without discussing or agreeing to it, in Part I, Chapter 4?
2. Who does the young woman resemble that Camilo meets in Part I, Chapter 5?
3. What does the person want who arrives at Camilo's studio in Part I, Chapter 5?
4. Which of the following best describes how Camilo works?
5. What happens to the boarding house while Camilo stays there?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)