|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Milagros do with the letter that arrives for Camilo in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) Reads it aloud.
(b) Leaves it in Camilo's room.
(c) Throws it out.
(d) Takes it to the police.
2. What does Camilo paint in his piece titled "La Madrilena"?
(a) A town in Spain.
(b) Mrs. Milagros and her children.
(c) A woman dancing.
(d) A cat playing in flowers.
3. After all of the years Camilo has stayed with Mrs. Milagros, which of the following best describes their relationship?
(b) Like a mother and son.
(d) Like lovers.
4. What does Mrs. Milagros describe as the "eighth station of the Calvary"?
(a) The eighth birth at the boarding house.
(b) The eighth letter.
(c) Eight o'clock in the evening.
(d) The eighth time the investigator arrives at the door.
5. What does Camilo carry with him to the boarding house?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A record player.
(c) A letter of recommendation.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Camilo claim that he takes powders, pills, and syrups?
2. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros?
3. How does Mrs. Milagros describe Camilo's letters?
4. What does Camilo tell Mrs. Milagros happened to his father just before meeting her?
5. What form does Mrs. Milagros' narration take?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)