|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is in the house where Camilo converses with a patron in Part I, Chapter 5?
(a) A young woman.
(b) The man's wife.
(c) A host of servants.
(d) A young man.
2. What does Mrs. Milagros describe as difficult ("un arte nada facil") for the owners of boarding houses?
(a) Making sure clients keep the place clean so as to avoid attracting mice.
(b) Creating meals that satisfy everyone's tastes.
(c) Making sure her young children are not negatively influenced by the presence of her guests.
(d) To find and select clients.
3. Which of the following best describes Mrs. Milagros' tone in Part I, Chapter 1?
4. Why does Camilo claim that he takes powders, pills, and syrups?
(a) For his circulation.
(b) For his brain.
(c) For his wrist.
(d) For his stomach.
5. In Part I, Chapter 1, Mrs. Milagros claims that Camilo had been staying with her for six months. In Part I, Chapter 2, how long does she say that he had stayed with her?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the young woman resemble that Camilo meets in Part I, Chapter 5?
2. Which of the following best describes how Camilo is treated by the man with whom he interacts in Part I, Chapter 5?
3. What was Eufrasia's line of work?
4. What does Camilo tell Mrs. Milagros happened to his father just before meeting her?
5. What form does Mrs. Milagros' narration take?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)