|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Camilo react to Mrs. Milagros at the end of Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) He begins to speak.
(b) He is upset with her, and he yells.
(c) He works harder on his painting.
(d) He is nervous about her prying, and he begins packing his bag.
2. What language does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, use to describe the idea that a person needs motive to kill?
3. Who narrates Part II, Chapter 11?
(c) David Reguel.
4. What does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, claim Mrs. Milagros misrepresented?
(a) Eufrasia's involvement in Camilo's relationship.
(b) Her boarding house.
(c) Camilo's character.
(d) Her family.
5. What do Mrs. Milagros and her daughters suggest Camilo do if Rosaura's father is difficult?
(a) Have Rosaura plan to leave the house while he is away.
(b) Ask a priest to argue on his behalf.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Run away with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the dinner described in Part I, Chapter 4, how do the boarding house guests feel?
2. How does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, characterize Camilo?
3. Why does Camilo claim that he should leave Rosaura?
4. What does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, claim to have predicted?
5. On what day does the letter described in Part I, Chapter 4 arrive?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)