|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives the final letter that arrives at the house for Camilo?
(b) Mrs. Milagros.
(c) The maid.
(d) Camilo himself.
2. How does the narrator of Part II, Chapter 11, characterize Camilo?
(a) As timid.
(b) As unfaithful.
(c) As potentially dangerous.
(d) As a poor example of a man.
3. What does Mrs. Milagros do with the letter that arrives for Camilo in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) Leaves it in Camilo's room.
(b) Takes it to the police.
(c) Reads it aloud.
(d) Throws it out.
4. What does Mrs. Milagros encourage Camilo to do in Part I, Chapter 4?
(a) To talk.
(b) To paint.
(c) To cook.
(d) To work.
5. What form does the narrative in Part II, Chapter 11 take?
(a) Someone testifying.
(b) A letter.
(c) Someone writing.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, Chapter 4, what is missing from the letter that earlier letters had?
2. Who gives Camilo his letter in Part I, Chapter 4?
3. After the dinner described in Part I, Chapter 4, how do the boarding house guests feel?
4. Which of the following best describes the tone of Part II, Chapter 11?
5. What does Rosaura's final letter to Camilo say?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)