Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 51-60)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why do the young men grow lots of food?
2. How is Kunta told that a griot learns his skill?
3. Kunta discovers he is chained to _________.
4. What does Kunta say about the color of "the missus?"
5. How does Luther aid in the attempted escape of a house girl?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How do Kunta's friends act upon his return?
2. How does Kunta's father console Kunta upon the death...
This section contains 868 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)