|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fact does the overseer withhold from Master Murray?
(a) That he is poor.
(b) That he is married.
(c) That he doesn't know anything about being an overseer.
(d) That he will work hard in the fields.
2. Where is Kizzy to spend her second birthday?
(a) In the fields with the slaves
(b) Alone with Kunta and Bell
(c) In the big house with Miss Anne
(d) At home for a party of close friends
3. What is the name of the daughter Will spoils?
4. How old is the author when his grandfather dies?
5. What is the gift Tom plans to make for Irene?
(a) A carved mortar and pestle
(b) A clock
(c) A rose of iron
(d) A quilting frame
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Matilda and George's seventh child?
2. What is it that George shows the master in an effort to sell the idea of Tom becoming a blacksmith?
3. How old is Kizzy when Bell tells her she will have to begin doing some work at the big house?
4. How much does Uncle Mingo bet on the second fight in which he and George participate?
5. What does Missy Anne do to help while Kunta is ill?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)