1. What year is the baby who will be named Kunta born?
2. What is the name of the village where Kunta lives?
3. After whom is Kunta named?
4. Who looks after Kunta and the other young children of the tribe?
5. What name is given to Kunta's baby brother?
6. Who tells Kunta and the other children the story of Kunta's grandfather's prayers for the deliverance from the drought?
7. How many times daily do the men stop for prayers?
8. What is the purpose of the charms at the head of Omoro's bed?
To ward off evil spirits
This section contains 5,456 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)