|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rule Kunta must follow when it is time to eat?
(a) Keep his eyes on his own food
(b) Eati only after the adults begin
(c) Chew with his mouth closed
(d) Never speak to adults who are eating
2. What does Kunta believe to be the reason for the scrubbing, medicating and shaving just after land is sighted?
(a) That they are to be killed.
(b) That they are being prepared for sale.
(c) That they are to be sent to Allah.
(d) That they are to be eaten.
3. Why is Kizzy arrested?
(a) She stole paper.
(b) She wrote a note for Noah.
(c) She read newspapers that belonged to the master.
(d) She wrote her name on the slave cabin.
4. What year is the baby who will be named Kunta born?
5. What is the fate of the Wolof who attacks the toubobs?
(a) He is whipped to death then beheaded.
(b) He is beheaded and tossed overboard where sharks eat the body.
(c) He is beheaded then slashed with whips.
(d) He is shot and tossed overboard where sharks eat the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is bestowed on Kunta by Binta to mark his next step into manhood?
2. What does Kunta steal in the hope that it might help him escape?
3. What song does Fiddler say he played to prove to the whites in Richmond that he was a fiddler?
4. What gift does Kunta carve for Kizzy's second birthday?
5. What is the fear spreading among the slaves and that Kunta and Fiddler try to keep to themselves?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)