|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kizzy to spend her second birthday?
(a) At home for a party of close friends
(b) Alone with Kunta and Bell
(c) In the big house with Miss Anne
(d) In the fields with the slaves
2. What does the master name Kizzy's son?
3. Where is Kunta to live when he returns to the village after his manhood training?
(a) In the hut with his father
(b) In a hut with other young men of his age
(c) In the hut of his mother
(d) In his own hut
4. According to custom, when is Kunta to be weaned?
(a) When he can walk
(b) When he can talk
(c) As soon as he can eat meat
(d) At one year
5. What is the gift Kunta gives Bell?
(a) A mortar and pestle
(b) A large bowl
(c) A carved totem
(d) A basket of flowers
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to one of Kunta's goats while he is supposed to be watching over them?
2. What is the instrument Kunta hears being played by an African slave owned by the father of Kunta's master?
3. Why does Kunta remain away from the Fiddler's house during Christmas?
4. What does Bell say she discovered about the slaves if their master dies without a wife?
5. Why is Kizzy arrested?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)