|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kizzy discover she is now living with the new master?
(b) North Carolina
(c) South Carolina
2. What is the name of Matilda and George's seventh child?
3. Why are battles begun late in the day?
(a) So that the attackers could use the setting sun to confuse the enemy.
(b) Because Allah is with the attackers at that time of day.
(c) So that the losing enemy could save face by retreating into the darkness.
(d) So that the battle could not go on too long.
4. According to custom, when is Kunta to be weaned?
(a) As soon as he can eat meat
(b) When he can walk
(c) When he can talk
(d) At one year
5. What infirmity does the "brown" man have during Kunta's recuperation?
(a) He has a serious cough.
(b) His hand is missing.
(c) He can hardly walk
(d) His arm is in an cast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the name Virgil given to George and Matilda's son?
2. What does Omoro say about those who become slaves during a battle against an enemy?
3. Who tells Kunta and the other children the story of Kunta's grandfather's prayers for the deliverance from the drought?
4. What is the gift Omoro gives Kunta upon his graduation?
5. What is the fate of the Wolof who attacks the toubobs?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)