|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives the master while Kunta is sick with the fever?
2. How many additional captives are with Kunta when he is first taken?
(d) He can't count them
3. How does Kunta know he and his mates are approaching a freshly cut bamboo grove?
(a) He senses it from the direction they are walking.
(b) He sees it.
(c) He hears the slaves talking about it.
(d) He smells it through his hood.
4. What order is given to the young boy who continually talks when he should be silent?
(a) He is sent back to the village.
(b) He is beaten in front of the other boys.
(c) He is sent to catch a live bird.
(d) He is given nothing to eat.
5. What does Bell say she discovered about the slaves if their master dies without a wife?
(a) That they will be freed.
(b) That his niece will inherit them.
(c) That they will be sold with the plantation.
(d) That they will be given to his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does George come to have as his permanent assignment?
2. Why does the old gardener tell Kunta their master doesn't have an overseer?
3. What are the men of the village talking about when Kunta finds himself gathered around their fire?
4. Where does Kunta plan to go on his next trip?
5. What had been the cause of the gardener's disability?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)