1. What year is the baby who will be named Kunta born?
2. What is the name of the village where Kunta lives?
3. After whom is Kunta named?
(a) The midwife
(b) His grandfather
(c) His grandmother
(d) His father
4. Who looks after Kunta and the other young children of the tribe?
(a) The mothers
(b) The older sisters
(c) The grandmothers
(d) The midwives
5. What name is given to Kunta's baby brother?
6. Who tells Kunta and the other children the story of Kunta's grandfather's prayers for the deliverance from the drought?
(a) No One
(d) Nyo Boto
7. How many times daily do the men stop for prayers?
(d) There is no set number
8. What is the purpose of the charms at the head of Omoro's bed?
(a) To keep Kunta from having bad dreams
(b) To ensure good hunting
(c) To provide decoration
(d) To ward off evil spirits
This section contains 5,456 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)