|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy tell Cecil she feels for him?
2. What do Mr. Beebe and Mr. Emerson speak of during Chapter 12?
(b) The criminality of politicians.
(c) The beauties of nature.
3. In what lake do Lucy, her mother, and Cecil encounter Mr. Beebe, George, and Freddy swimming?
(a) Wide Waters.
(b) Sacred Lake.
(c) Freedom Lake.
(d) Lake Beautific.
4. Lucy and her husband feel that, in spite of all the trouble caused, this person wanted them to be happy. Who is it?
(c) Miss Bartlett.
(d) Mr. Emerson.
5. Who does Cecil want Lucy to become friends with?
(a) The Emersons.
(b) Miss Alans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecil feels women should act in what way?
2. What chapter of the book Cecil is reading does Lucy discourage him from reading out loud?
3. Mr. Beebe tells Minnie that Lucy's reaction to the "muddle" is how people should react. How does Lucy react?
4. Who does Lucy claim has no fences?
5. When Lucy and Cecil kiss at the end of Chapter 9, how is it described?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)