|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class of citizen builds on Windy Corner following the first home?
(a) High class.
(d) Low class.
2. What does Lucy tell Cecil she feels for him?
3. What does Lucy tell George at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Lucy believes George to be low class.
(b) Lucy can never see George again.
(c) Lucy does not like the way George kisses.
(d) Lucy is in love with George.
4. According to Mrs. Honeychurch, who are the best tenants?
(b) The elderly.
(c) No one.
(d) Single women.
5. Who is irritated that Lucy is keeping the broken engagement a secret?
(a) Mrs. Honeychurch.
(c) Miss Bartlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 17, Lucy is compared to whom?
2. Lucy has a nightmare after her welcome party. Who gets up to care for her?
3. Who brings Lucy a letter at the beginning of Chapter 18?
4. What is on the door of the Emerson's home?
5. How do the Emersons and Lucy speak with one another at the beginning of Chapter 15?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)