|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy play on the piano at the beginning of Chapter 18?
2. Where does Cecil say he believes Lucy to be more comfortable with him?
(a) In a room without a view.
(b) At church.
(c) In a room with a view.
(d) On a carriage ride.
3. Where is Cecil's flat located?
(c) The country.
4. Where does Cecil leave the book he is reading at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) George's doorstep.
(b) Mrs. Honeychurch's dining hall.
(c) Lucy's bedroom.
5. Who does Lucy have tea with in Chapter 15?
(c) Lucy's mother.
(d) Miss Bartlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cecil feel kisses should be?
2. Who refuses to have George baptized?
3. Why does Mr. Beebe agree Lucy should leave town?
4. What does Sir Harry complain of in Chapter 9?
5. When does Mrs. Honeychurch tell Lucy to calm down?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)