|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lucy kiss at the end of Chapter 15?
(b) Mr. Emerson.
(c) Lucy refuses to kiss anyone until she is married.
2. Who is the first person to put a house on Windy Corner?
(a) Mr. Beebe.
(b) Mr. Honeychurch.
(d) Mr. Emerson.
3. Why does Mr. Beebe agree Lucy should leave town?
(a) Mr. Beebe feels the current climate has affected Lucy's attitude.
(b) Mr. Beebe does not like George.
(c) Mr. Beebe agrees with celibacy.
(d) Mr. Beebe does not like Lucy.
4. Who is the author of the book Cecil is reading?
(a) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(b) Miss Lavish.
(c) Emily Bronte.
(d) William Shakespeare.
5. What does Lucy play on the piano at the beginning of Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. Beebe and Mr. Emerson speak of during Chapter 12?
2. Where does Lucy stay on her honeymoon?
3. Where does Chapter 20 take place?
4. When Lucy sees George at the lake, how does she respond?
5. Cecil feels women should act in what way?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)