|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written on the back of the wardrobe in the Emerson's home?
(a) "Lucy forever."
(b) "May all men rise up to the challenges of the world."
(c) "Carpe Diem."
(d) "Mistrust all enterprises that require new clothes."
2. Where does Lucy go with Miss Bartlett at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) On a long shopping excursion.
(c) On a gondola ride.
(d) To a recital.
3. How does Cecil feel kisses should be?
(a) Polite and prepared.
(b) Passionate and spontaneous.
(c) Long and meaningful.
(d) Dull and predictable.
4. What topic causes Miss Alan to move the conversation away from the Emersons?
5. Who does Lucy say will be moving into the villas?
(a) Lucy's cousin.
(b) Miss Bartlett.
(c) Miss Alans.
(d) George Emerson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of paper does Mr. Eager claim Mr. Emerson once worked for?
2. How does Cecil feel about the event hosted by Mrs. Honeychurch?
3. In Chapter 4, what does George throw into the river?
4. What is Miss Alan's latest novel about?
5. Who refuses to have George baptized?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)