|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chapter of the book Cecil is reading does Lucy discourage him from reading out loud?
(a) Lucy does not try to stop Cecil from reading anything.
(b) Chapter 3.
(c) Chapter 2.
(d) The last chapter.
2. In Chapter 3, what does Miss Alan say she is recovering from?
(a) A lost novel.
(c) A forgotten memory.
(d) A sniffle.
3. Who does Lucy kiss at the end of Chapter 15?
(b) Mr. Emerson.
(d) Lucy refuses to kiss anyone until she is married.
4. The character proposing to Lucy is described as what?
5. What do George and Lucy share at the end of Chapter 6?
(b) A ride.
(c) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose does George believe Cecil wants to marry Lucy?
2. Lucy tells Mr. Emerson not to pity her for what reason?
3. Why does Mr. Eager get angry when he is walking through town with Lucy and Miss Bartlett?
4. Who is the catalyst to the proposed tenant change in the villas?
5. What does Sir Harry complain of in Chapter 9?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)