|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lucy reacts as she does to George's unhappiness, Mr. Emerson accuses Lucy of being what?
(a) In a muddle.
(b) In a mood.
(c) In a funk.
(d) In a prison.
2. Why does Lucy go somewhere with Miss Bartlett at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To cheer up Miss Bartlett, who has fallen ill.
(b) Lucy enjoys Miss Bartlett's company.
(c) Lucy does not want to see George.
(d) To discuss the event at the Piazza.
3. Miss Bartlett claims to be what, following the incident with George?
(a) A bad chaperone.
(b) A positive influence.
(c) An excellent matchmaker.
(d) A terrible friend.
4. What does Lucy say she wants at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) To be older right away.
(b) Miss Bartlett to return home.
(c) To run away from home.
(d) George's hand in marriage.
5. Who offers Lucy and Miss Bartlett a room with a view?
(a) Miss Alan.
(b) Mr. Emerson.
(c) Mr. Beebe.
(d) Mr. Alan.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose does George believe Cecil wants to marry Lucy?
2. Lucy and her husband feel that, in spite of all the trouble caused, this person wanted them to be happy. Who is it?
3. Who do Miss Bartlett and Lucy run into on their outing in Chapter 5?
4. Lucy tells Mr. Emerson not to pity her for what reason?
5. What is the name of Lucy's home?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)