|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws Lucy a "welcome" party in Chapter 11?
(a) Mrs. Vyse.
(b) Miss Bartlett.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Honeychurch.
2. Where is Miss Bartlett from?
3. At the church, Lucy tells Mr. Emerson that George should do what, upon hearing of his unhappiness?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Pray more often.
(c) Find a hobby.
(d) Go to confession.
4. What does Sir Harry complain of in Chapter 9?
(a) A tenant in one of the semi-detached villas.
(b) Gambling debts.
(c) A poorly cooked Italian dinner.
(d) The lack of variety in activities around town.
5. Who does Lucy get strength from at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) Mrs. Honeychurch.
(b) The priest.
(c) Mr. Emerson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does George throw an object into the river?
2. Is Lucy considered more of a Modern or Medieval woman?
3. During the group ride out to the country, where does Lucy have her encounter with George?
4. What does Mr. Beebe say to insult Lucy's evening activity?
5. Who is labeled as "fun" at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)