|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy appreciate about the "welcome" party thrown in her honor?
(a) The quality of the food.
(b) The members of high society who attend.
(c) The lack of alcohol.
(d) The famous musicians who perform.
2. What "priceless possession" does Italy offer Lucy?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(c) Lucy's soul.
(d) A castello in a vineyard.
3. What level of gratitude does Miss Bartlett demonstrate to George when accepting the room?
(a) She is warmly grateful.
(b) She bursts into tears.
(c) She is barely grateful.
(d) She is effusive in her thanks.
4. In Chapter 3, what does Miss Alan say she is recovering from?
(a) A sniffle.
(c) A forgotten memory.
(d) A lost novel.
5. Who snubs Mr. Emerson at the church?
(a) Miss Lavish.
(b) Mr. Eager.
(c) Miss Bartlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mrs. Honeychurch tell Lucy to calm down?
2. Following the group ride out to the country, Miss Bartlett decides to take Lucy where?
3. What does Lucy ask Miss Alan about the Emersons?
4. When Miss Bartlett bids George good-night, what does he say in return?
5. Mr. Emerson believes George should still be happy within what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)