|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Medieval woman said to want?
(d) A family.
2. Why does Mr. Beebe visit Lucy's home?
(a) To extend congratulations.
(b) To offer clerical services.
(c) To have tea.
(d) To propose.
3. What topic causes Miss Alan to move the conversation away from the Emersons?
4. What does Miss Bartlett discover after unpacking?
(a) She discovers a paper with a large, red question mark.
(b) She discovers the pillows are stuffed with straw, not feathers.
(c) She discovers she forgot to pack her shoes.
(d) She discovers Lucy can see into her room.
5. When Lucy reacts as she does to George's unhappiness, Mr. Emerson accuses Lucy of being what?
(a) In a prison.
(b) In a muddle.
(c) In a mood.
(d) In a funk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is labeled as "fun" at the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. What tone is the letter Lucy sends in Chapter 11?
3. The tea at the end of Chapter 8 is fun but has an undercurrent of what?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 3, who is Miss Bartlett out with?
5. How does Miss Alan refer to the stomach?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)