|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a conversation with Mr. Beebe, what does Lucy have strong feelings about?
(d) Social conventions.
2. What does Lucy talk about with Mr. Beebe when a conversation about feelings makes her uncomfortable?
(a) Sporting events.
(c) The weather.
3. Who is labeled as "fun" at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Miss Alans.
(b) Mrs. Honeychurch.
(c) Miss Bartlett.
4. When Miss Bartlett bids George good-night, what does he say in return?
(a) "Give my best to Lucy."
(d) "I appreciate your counsel."
5. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett argue about at breakfast?
(a) What to do for the day.
(b) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Emerson say Lucy does not have to do with George?
2. What are Lucy and Miss Lavish looking for?
3. Lucy tells Mr. Emerson not to pity her for what reason?
4. When does Mrs. Honeychurch tell Lucy to calm down?
5. What type of flower does Miss Alans love?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)