|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does George throw an object into the river?
(a) Lucy refuses the object.
(b) The object is covered in blood.
(c) The object is too heavy.
(d) Lucy requests that George throw the object away.
2. Where does Lucy go with Miss Bartlett at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) On a gondola ride.
(c) On a long shopping excursion.
(d) To a recital.
3. What does Lucy witness at the Palace Signoria?
(a) A robbery and a stabbing.
(b) A musician serenade his lover.
(c) A marriage proposal.
(d) A duel between royalty.
4. Mr. Beebe tells Minnie that Lucy's reaction to the "muddle" is how people should react. How does Lucy react?
(a) Lucy does not react at all.
5. When Miss Bartlett bids George good-night, what does he say in return?
(b) "I appreciate your counsel."
(d) "Give my best to Lucy."
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does the first part of the novel take place in?
2. Who interrupts the argument between Lucy and Miss Bartlett?
3. How does Cecil feel kisses should be?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 3, who is Miss Bartlett out with?
5. Miss Bartlett makes Lucy promise to keep the kiss a secret from whom?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)