|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the group ride out to the country, Lucy suggests she and George do what?
(b) Keep their distance.
(c) Enjoy the view.
(d) Make plans for marriage.
2. What level of gratitude does Miss Bartlett demonstrate to George when accepting the room?
(a) She bursts into tears.
(b) She is effusive in her thanks.
(c) She is warmly grateful.
(d) She is barely grateful.
3. What does Lucy ask Miss Alan about the Emersons?
(a) If they are royalty.
(b) If George is single.
(c) If they are wealthy.
(d) If they are nice.
4. Why does Miss Bartlett take the larger room with a view?
(a) She feels it is inappropriate for Lucy to sleep where George has slept.
(b) The room has a larger lock and is safer.
(c) The room is damp and she does not want Lucy to catch a chill.
(d) She's selfish.
5. For the group ride out in the country, what do Miss Bartlett and Miss Lavish plan out?
(a) What to discuss as a group.
(b) Where everyone will sit.
(c) Where to have lunch.
(d) What to drink following the ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Lucy packs, where does Miss Bartlett take George for a conversation?
2. During the group ride back from the country, the ride must halt for what?
3. Where is Miss Bartlett from?
4. What is Miss Alan's latest novel about?
5. Who confronts Phaeton after he attempts to kiss someone?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)