|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Lucy suggest she and Miss Bartlett take a train to?
2. What type of paper does Mr. Eager claim Mr. Emerson once worked for?
(a) A socialist paper.
(b) A self-published paper.
(c) A royal paper.
(d) A prominent paper.
3. During the group ride out to the country, Lucy suggests she and George do what?
(b) Keep their distance.
(c) Make plans for marriage.
(d) Enjoy the view.
4. Who snubs Mr. Emerson at the church?
(b) Mr. Eager.
(c) Miss Lavish.
(d) Miss Bartlett.
5. What does Lucy say she wants at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) To be older right away.
(b) George's hand in marriage.
(c) To run away from home.
(d) Miss Bartlett to return home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What level of gratitude does Miss Bartlett demonstrate to George when accepting the room?
2. What does George feel has happened that night at Piazza Signoria?
3. During the group's ride home from the country, Lucy mistakes Miss Bartlett's proximity for what?
4. Why does Mr. Eager get angry when he is walking through town with Lucy and Miss Bartlett?
5. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett complain about at their meal?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)