|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy ask Miss Alan about the Emersons?
(a) If George is single.
(b) If they are royalty.
(c) If they are wealthy.
(d) If they are nice.
2. What does George feel has happened that night at Piazza Signoria?
(a) "Something dangerous."
(b) "Something tremendous."
(c) "Something political."
(d) "Something magical."
3. Miss Bartlett is afraid Lucy will think Florence is what?
4. In what way have the Emersons been snubbed at the Pension?
(a) Guests have left money for the Emersons at the front desk.
(b) Guests have moved their seats away from the Emersons in the dining room.
(c) Guests complain about the noise the Emersons make.
(d) Guests have asked when the Emersons are departing.
5. What city does the first part of the novel take place in?
(a) Florence, Italy.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) London, England.
(d) Rome, Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Phaeton say he wants to pick up?
2. What level of gratitude does Miss Bartlett demonstrate to George when accepting the room?
3. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett argue about at breakfast?
4. Where does Lucy go with Miss Bartlett at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. Who do Miss Bartlett and Lucy run into on their outing in Chapter 5?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)