|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the group ride out to the country, Lucy suggests she and George do what?
(b) Make plans for marriage.
(c) Enjoy the view.
(d) Keep their distance.
2. What does George feel has happened that night at Piazza Signoria?
(a) "Something dangerous."
(b) "Something magical."
(c) "Something tremendous."
(d) "Something political."
3. What is the Modern woman said to want?
4. What is Miss Alan's latest novel about?
(b) Italian delicacies.
(c) Modern Italy.
(d) Florence and its inhabitants.
5. In what way have the Emersons been snubbed at the Pension?
(a) Guests have asked when the Emersons are departing.
(b) Guests have moved their seats away from the Emersons in the dining room.
(c) Guests have left money for the Emersons at the front desk.
(d) Guests complain about the noise the Emersons make.
Short Answer Questions
1. What level of gratitude does Miss Bartlett demonstrate to George when accepting the room?
2. What is Lucy instructed not to use on her adventure?
3. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett complain about at their meal?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Miss Alan say she is recovering from?
5. In Chapter 4, why does George throw an object into the river?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)