|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miss Bartlett accepts the room with a view, why is the owner of the room not there to receive her acceptance?
(a) The owner of the room has left town.
(b) The owner of the room is angry at Miss Bartlett.
(c) The owner of the room is at dinner.
(d) The owner of the room is taking a bath.
2. What type of paper does Mr. Eager claim Mr. Emerson once worked for?
(a) A prominent paper.
(b) A self-published paper.
(c) A socialist paper.
(d) A royal paper.
3. What does Lucy make George promise?
(a) To invite Lucy to a dance that weekend.
(b) To tell Miss Alan what happened in the Piazza.
(c) To not tell anyone at the Pension about the event at the Piazza.
(d) To tell the police what happened in the Piazza.
4. Mr. Emerson believes George should still be happy within what?
(a) George's illness.
(b) George's insomnia.
(c) George's unhappiness.
(d) George's blindness.
5. What do George and Lucy share at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) A kiss.
(d) A ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Bartlett immediately decline the offer for a room with a view?
2. Who confronts Phaeton after he attempts to kiss someone?
3. What does Mr. Beebe say to insult Lucy's evening activity?
4. What does Mr. Emerson say Lucy does not have to do with George?
5. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett complain about at their meal?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)