|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Miss Alan say she is recovering from?
(a) A sniffle.
(b) A lost novel.
(d) A forgotten memory.
2. What does Mr. Emerson say Lucy does not have to do with George?
(a) Dance with George.
(b) Fall in love with George.
(c) Hold hands with George.
(d) Go on a walk with George.
3. Where does Lucy feel the world makes sense?
(a) At the piano.
(c) In London.
(d) At the ocean.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 3, who is Miss Bartlett out with?
(a) Mrs. Bartlett.
(c) Mr. Emerson.
(d) Miss Lavish.
5. What type of group ride is taken at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) A horseback ride.
(b) A train ride.
(c) A carriage ride.
(d) A gondola ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Right after playing the piano for Mr. Beebe, what does Lucy insist on doing?
2. When Miss Bartlett accepts the room with a view, why is the owner of the room not there to receive her acceptance?
3. What does Lucy try to do after fainting?
4. What city does Lucy suggest she and Miss Bartlett take a train to?
5. What type of paper does Mr. Eager claim Mr. Emerson once worked for?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)