|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Miss Bartlett from?
2. Who interrupts the argument between Lucy and Miss Bartlett?
(a) Miss Lavish.
(c) Mrs. Beebe.
(d) Mr. Emerson.
3. In what way have the Emersons been snubbed at the Pension?
(a) Guests have asked when the Emersons are departing.
(b) Guests complain about the noise the Emersons make.
(c) Guests have left money for the Emersons at the front desk.
(d) Guests have moved their seats away from the Emersons in the dining room.
4. What does Lucy purchase that might be considered shocking?
(a) Lucy commissions a self-portrait.
(b) Photographs of nude paintings and sculptures.
(c) A companion to walk with for the day.
5. Why does Miss Bartlett immediately decline the offer for a room with a view?
(a) Miss Bartlett wants to impress Lucy by declining the room.
(b) Miss Bartlett does not immediately decline the offer for a room with a view.
(c) Miss Bartlett does not like the uncouth way it was offered.
(d) Miss Bartlett would prefer a room without a view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett argue about at breakfast?
2. In Chapter 4, why does George throw an object into the river?
3. What happens to Lucy and Miss Lavish after breakfast?
4. What is the Medieval woman said to want?
5. What are Lucy and Miss Lavish looking for?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)