|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy talk about with Mr. Beebe when a conversation about feelings makes her uncomfortable?
(a) Sporting events.
(c) The weather.
2. In what way have the Emersons been snubbed at the Pension?
(a) Guests complain about the noise the Emersons make.
(b) Guests have moved their seats away from the Emersons in the dining room.
(c) Guests have left money for the Emersons at the front desk.
(d) Guests have asked when the Emersons are departing.
3. What does Miss Bartlett discover after unpacking?
(a) She discovers a paper with a large, red question mark.
(b) She discovers she forgot to pack her shoes.
(c) She discovers the pillows are stuffed with straw, not feathers.
(d) She discovers Lucy can see into her room.
4. When Lucy faints, she awakens in the arms of whom?
(a) Mr. Beebe.
(b) Mr. Emerson.
(d) Miss Alan.
5. What does George feel has happened that night at Piazza Signoria?
(a) "Something magical."
(b) "Something political."
(c) "Something dangerous."
(d) "Something tremendous."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does George throw into the river?
2. What does Miss Bartlett do for Lucy after moving into the room with a view?
3. Is Lucy considered more of a Modern or Medieval woman?
4. What does Lucy purchase that might be considered shocking?
5. Where do Lucy and Miss Bartlett share a meal at the opening of Chapter 1?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)