|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Beebe say to insult Lucy's evening activity?
(a) That Lucy needs to right herself with God.
(b) That Lucy has had too much too drink.
(c) That Lucy has had too much Beethoven.
(d) That Lucy has a high opinion of herself.
2. What does Lucy talk about with Mr. Beebe when a conversation about feelings makes her uncomfortable?
(a) Sporting events.
(c) The weather.
3. When Miss Bartlett accepts the room with a view, why is the owner of the room not there to receive her acceptance?
(a) The owner of the room has left town.
(b) The owner of the room is angry at Miss Bartlett.
(c) The owner of the room is taking a bath.
(d) The owner of the room is at dinner.
4. What are Lucy and Miss Lavish looking for?
(a) Michelangelo's home.
(b) The statue of David.
(c) The Dome of Florence.
(d) The church of Santa Croce.
5. What is the Modern woman said to want?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts the argument between Lucy and Miss Bartlett?
2. What does Miss Bartlett do for Lucy after moving into the room with a view?
3. What does Miss Bartlett discover after unpacking?
4. Mr. Emerson believes George should still be happy within what?
5. What does George feel has happened that night at Piazza Signoria?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)