|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Beebe say to insult Lucy's evening activity?
(a) That Lucy has had too much Beethoven.
(b) That Lucy needs to right herself with God.
(c) That Lucy has a high opinion of herself.
(d) That Lucy has had too much too drink.
2. What does Lucy ask Miss Alan about the Emersons?
(a) If they are royalty.
(b) If George is single.
(c) If they are wealthy.
(d) If they are nice.
3. What does Lucy make George promise?
(a) To not tell anyone at the Pension about the event at the Piazza.
(b) To invite Lucy to a dance that weekend.
(c) To tell Miss Alan what happened in the Piazza.
(d) To tell the police what happened in the Piazza.
4. Who interrupts the argument between Lucy and Miss Bartlett?
(a) Mr. Emerson.
(b) Miss Lavish.
(c) Mrs. Beebe.
5. In Chapter 3, what does Miss Alan say she is recovering from?
(a) A forgotten memory.
(b) A sniffle.
(d) A lost novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett argue about at breakfast?
2. What happens to Lucy and Miss Lavish after breakfast?
3. Why does Miss Bartlett take the larger room with a view?
4. Miss Alan suggests impulses like Mr. Emerson's should be considered what?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, who is Miss Bartlett out with?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)