|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a conversation with Mr. Beebe, what does Lucy have strong feelings about?
(c) Social conventions.
2. Why does Miss Bartlett immediately decline the offer for a room with a view?
(a) Miss Bartlett wants to impress Lucy by declining the room.
(b) Miss Bartlett would prefer a room without a view.
(c) Miss Bartlett does not immediately decline the offer for a room with a view.
(d) Miss Bartlett does not like the uncouth way it was offered.
3. When Lucy reacts as she does to George's unhappiness, Mr. Emerson accuses Lucy of being what?
(a) In a mood.
(b) In a muddle.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In a funk.
4. Where is Miss Bartlett from?
5. What is Lucy instructed not to use on her adventure?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A compass.
(c) Lucy's room key.
(d) A Baedeker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lucy tells Mr. Emerson not to pity her for what reason?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, who is Miss Bartlett out with?
3. Miss Alan suggests impulses like Mr. Emerson's should be considered what?
4. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett argue about at breakfast?
5. What does Miss Bartlett do for Lucy after moving into the room with a view?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)