|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who snubs Mr. Emerson at the church?
(a) Mr. Eager.
(c) Miss Bartlett.
(d) Miss Lavish.
2. What does Mr. Beebe say to insult Lucy's evening activity?
(a) That Lucy needs to right herself with God.
(b) That Lucy has had too much too drink.
(c) That Lucy has a high opinion of herself.
(d) That Lucy has had too much Beethoven.
3. What does Miss Bartlett do for Lucy after moving into the room with a view?
(a) She cooks Lucy dinner.
(b) She unpacks for Lucy.
(c) She braids Lucy's hair.
(d) She opens the window and points out the scenery.
4. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett complain about at their meal?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Neither woman received a room with a view.
(c) There are too many British people.
(d) The food is not good.
5. What does Mr. Emerson say Lucy does not have to do with George?
(a) Go on a walk with George.
(b) Hold hands with George.
(c) Fall in love with George.
(d) Dance with George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Miss Bartlett from?
2. What does Miss Bartlett discover after unpacking?
3. Why does Miss Bartlett immediately decline the offer for a room with a view?
4. Where does Lucy feel the world makes sense?
5. What does Lucy talk about with Mr. Beebe when a conversation about feelings makes her uncomfortable?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)