|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett argue about at breakfast?
(c) What to do for the day.
(d) The weather.
2. What is unique about the swim in Chapter 12?
(a) George almost drowns.
(b) The men do not enjoy swimming.
(c) The water is below freezing.
(d) The men take off their clothes.
3. How does Miss Alan refer to the stomach?
(d) "That organ".
4. Where is Miss Bartlett from?
5. Who is the catalyst to the proposed tenant change in the villas?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does George throw an object into the river?
2. Where is the setting of the second part of the novel?
3. In what lake do Lucy, her mother, and Cecil encounter Mr. Beebe, George, and Freddy swimming?
4. The secret encounter between George and Lucy is revealed in Miss Lavish's novel due to information from whom?
5. How do the Emersons and Lucy speak with one another at the beginning of Chapter 15?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)