|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets into the carriage instead of speaking with the Emersons in Chapter 15?
(a) Mrs. Emerson.
(b) Miss Alans.
(c) Miss Bartlett.
2. Who is said to have moved into the villa in Lucy's neighborhood?
(a) Mrs. Honeychurch.
(b) Miss Bartlett.
(c) The Emersons.
(d) Miss Alans.
3. What is the Medieval woman said to want?
(a) A family.
4. What type of paper does Mr. Eager claim Mr. Emerson once worked for?
(a) A self-published paper.
(b) A socialist paper.
(c) A prominent paper.
(d) A royal paper.
5. What does Lucy play on the piano at the beginning of Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Bartlett immediately decline the offer for a room with a view?
2. Who does Lucy kiss at the end of Chapter 15?
3. What does Mr. Eager invite Lucy and Miss Bartlett to the day after their outing?
4. Who does Cecil share a flat with?
5. How does Miss Alans think of Mr. Emerson filling the room with flowers?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)