|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Honeychurch tell Lucy to calm down?
(a) As Lucy recounts an outing with George.
(b) As Lucy tries to describe a painting seen in Florence.
(c) As Lucy hyperventilates due to a miscommunication.
(d) As Lucy tells the story of Harris killing his wife.
2. Who does Lucy kiss at the end of Chapter 15?
(c) Lucy refuses to kiss anyone until she is married.
(d) Mr. Emerson.
3. Who composes the music Lucy plays at her welcome party?
4. What city does Lucy suggest she and Miss Bartlett take a train to?
5. In a conversation with Mr. Beebe, what does Lucy have strong feelings about?
(c) Social conventions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Alan suggests impulses like Mr. Emerson's should be considered what?
2. Cecil feels women should act in what way?
3. During the group ride out to the country, Lucy suggests she and George do what?
4. What is unique about the swim in Chapter 12?
5. Who leaves town at the beginning of Chapter 18?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)