|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Bartlett immediately decline the offer for a room with a view?
(a) Miss Bartlett does not immediately decline the offer for a room with a view.
(b) Miss Bartlett does not like the uncouth way it was offered.
(c) Miss Bartlett would prefer a room without a view.
(d) Miss Bartlett wants to impress Lucy by declining the room.
2. Miss Alan suggests impulses like Mr. Emerson's should be considered what?
3. When Lucy reacts as she does to George's unhappiness, Mr. Emerson accuses Lucy of being what?
(a) In a funk.
(b) In a muddle.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In a mood.
4. What happens to Lucy and Miss Lavish after breakfast?
(a) They get lost.
(b) They get chased by a dog.
(c) They are robbed.
(d) They get in a fight.
5. Is Lucy considered more of a Modern or Medieval woman?
(a) A Modern woman.
(b) An equal mix of Modern and Medieval.
(c) A Medieval woman.
(d) Neither Modern nor Medieval.
Short Answer Questions
1. Right after playing the piano for Mr. Beebe, what does Lucy insist on doing?
2. What does Mr. Emerson show Lucy at the church?
3. What does Mr. Eager say about Mr. Emerson's former wife?
4. Who snubs Mr. Emerson at the church?
5. What does Lucy long for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)