|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Medieval woman said to want?
(d) A family.
2. Mr. Emerson believes George should still be happy within what?
(a) George's illness.
(b) George's blindness.
(c) George's unhappiness.
(d) George's insomnia.
3. Where do Lucy and Miss Bartlett share a meal at the opening of Chapter 1?
(a) Pension Bertolini.
(b) Outside the Pantheon.
(c) Miss Bartlett's home.
(d) Cafe Persistance.
4. Where is Miss Bartlett from?
5. What is the Modern woman said to want?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lucy tells Mr. Emerson not to pity her for what reason?
2. In a conversation with Mr. Beebe, what does Lucy have strong feelings about?
3. Miss Bartlett is afraid Lucy will think Florence is what?
4. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett argue about at breakfast?
5. What is Lucy instructed not to use on her adventure?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)