|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lucy tells Mr. Emerson not to pity her for what reason?
(a) Lucy is not worried about anything.
(b) Lucy is having a wonderful time.
(c) Lucy is much happier than George.
(d) Lucy has a lot of money.
2. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett complain about at their meal?
(a) Neither woman received a room with a view.
(b) There are too many British people.
(c) The food is not good.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What does Mr. Emerson say Lucy does not have to do with George?
(a) Go on a walk with George.
(b) Dance with George.
(c) Fall in love with George.
(d) Hold hands with George.
4. What is Lucy instructed not to use on her adventure?
(a) A compass.
(b) A Baedeker.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) Lucy's room key.
5. Right after playing the piano for Mr. Beebe, what does Lucy insist on doing?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Dressing for bed.
(c) Going out.
(d) Taking a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miss Alan refer to the stomach?
2. Where does Lucy feel the world makes sense?
3. Where does Lucy go with Miss Bartlett at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What does Mr. Eager invite Lucy and Miss Bartlett to the day after their outing?
5. What does Lucy talk about with Mr. Beebe when a conversation about feelings makes her uncomfortable?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)