|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lucy and Cecil kiss at the end of Chapter 9, how is it described?
2. What is the final destination of the group ride out to the country?
(a) A meadow danced in by the angels.
(b) A church built by Raphael.
(c) A view painted by Baldovinetti.
(d) A view sculpted by Michelangelo.
3. What does Lucy make George promise?
(a) To not tell anyone at the Pension about the event at the Piazza.
(b) To invite Lucy to a dance that weekend.
(c) To tell Miss Alan what happened in the Piazza.
(d) To tell the police what happened in the Piazza.
4. During the group ride out to the country, what language does Lucy attempt to speak?
(a) Old English.
5. During the group ride out to the country, where does Lucy have her encounter with George?
(a) In a rose garden.
(b) Under a weeping willow.
(c) A field of violets.
(d) By a pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the group ride out in the country, what do Miss Bartlett and Miss Lavish plan out?
2. Whose arrival stops an argument between Cecil and Mr. Beebe?
3. In Chapter 4, why does George throw an object into the river?
4. When Lucy faints, she awakens in the arms of whom?
5. After leaving the company of Sir Harry, where does Cecil suggest he and Lucy walk together?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)