1. What city does the first part of the novel take place in?
(a) Florence, Italy.
(b) London, England.
(c) Rome, Italy.
(d) Paris, France.
2. Where do Lucy and Miss Bartlett share a meal at the opening of Chapter 1?
(a) Pension Bertolini.
(b) Cafe Persistance.
(c) Outside the Pantheon.
(d) Miss Bartlett's home.
3. What do Lucy and Miss Bartlett complain about at their meal?
(a) Neither woman received a room with a view.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The food is not good.
(d) There are too many British people.
4. Who offers Lucy and Miss Bartlett a room with a view?
(a) Miss Alan.
(b) Mr. Beebe.
(c) Mr. Emerson.
(d) Mr. Alan.
5. Why does Miss Bartlett immediately decline the offer for a room with a view?
(a) Miss Bartlett does not like the uncouth way it was offered.
(b) Miss Bartlett does not immediately decline the offer for a room with a view.
(c) Miss Bartlett wants to impress Lucy by declining the room.
(d) Miss Bartlett would prefer a room without a view.
This section contains 4,281 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)