|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the cost of founding the women's college?
a) Two million dollars.
b) Five hundred pounds.
c) Sixty thousand dollars.
d) Thirty-thousand pounds.
2. Woolf points out that most great male writers were not ______.
3. To what physical trait does the narrator compare these vanities?
a) A few too many pounds on the hips.
b) A wart.
c) A pimple.
d) A dark spot at the back of the head.
4. What tone best describes the poetry of Lady Winchilsea?
5. How many children did "Mrs. Seton" have?
6. What does the...
This section contains 570 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)