|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ma tell Old Nick not to bury Jack in "Dying"?
(a) In the church yard.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In a cemetery.
2. What word does Jack make up to describe his feelings about the escape in "Dying"?
3. For how long does Ma say Old Nick cut off the power in "Dying"?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. What images are on the new pajamas that Noreen brings to Jack at the hospital in "After"?
(b) Spongebob Squarepants characters.
(c) Teddy bears.
5. What does Ma smear all over Jack before Old Nick arrives in "Dying"?
6. What does the doctor say about Ma's wrist when she is examined at the hospital in "After"?
(a) "It will probably have to be replace with a prosthetic."
(b) "It will probably have to be broken again at some point."
(c) "It will probably recover on its own."
(d) "It will probably have to be amputated."
7. What is the name of the medical facility where the officer tells Ma she and Jack will be taken after questioning in "After"?
(a) Bellevue Hospital.
(b) The Oxford Clinic.
(c) The Pennington Clinic.
(d) The Cumberland Clinic.
8. What does Ma say Old Nick does not have in "Dying"?
(a) A wife.
(b) A library.
(c) A house.
(d) A heart.
9. What does Jack say ate GingerJack in "Dying"?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A fox.
10. What image is on the bandage that the doctor puts on Jack's injuries in "After"?
(a) Spongebob Squarepants.
(d) Dora the Explorer.
11. What game do Jack and Ma play with the balloon in "Dying"?
(a) Balloon Tennis.
(b) Balloon Basketball.
(c) Balloon Soccer.
(d) Balloon Volleyball.
12. What holiday is it when Ma and Jack wake up after their first night at the hospital in "After"?
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Independence Day.
13. Who made a website after Ma's disappearance?
14. When did Ma have a stillborn child during her captivity?
(a) A year before Jack was born.
(b) A year after Jack was born.
(c) Two years before Jack was born.
(d) Two years after Jack was born.
15. How many elements are there in Plan B in "Dying"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor give to Ma when he greets Ma and Jack at the hospital in "After"?
2. What do Jack and Ma have for breakfast on the day that they will enact Plan B in "Dying"?
3. For how long does Ma say she's been held captive in Room in "Dying"?
4. What treat does Jack receive at the hospital after his blood is taken in "After"?
5. What color is Old Nick's truck?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)