|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many teeth does Jack say he has in "Unlying"?
2. What do Jack and Ma have for dinner on the evening that the power has cut off in "Unlying"?
(a) Broccoli and cheese.
(c) Alphabet soup.
(d) Turkey sandwiches.
3. What do Jack and Ma have for dinner on Sunday in "Unlying"?
(b) Hot dogs.
(d) Alphabet soup.
4. What does Old Nick offer to Jack as he hides in the wardrobe in "Unlying"?
(a) A toy truck.
(b) A piece of cake.
(c) A chocolate candy.
(d) A lollipop.
5. By what name does Jack refer to Ma's captor?
(a) Old Nick.
(b) Mr. Man.
(c) Saint Nick.
(d) Mr. White.
6. Who does Ma compare herself to when she explains her captivity to Jack?
(a) Spongebob Squarepants.
(b) Alice in Wonderland.
(c) Anne Frank.
(d) The Pink Panther.
7. At what time does Ma put Jack to bed each night during their captivity?
8. What upsets Jack about his birthday cake in "Presents"?
(a) There is no icing on it.
(b) It is chocolate cake.
(c) There are no candles on it.
(d) There are bananas in it.
9. What author wrote The Shack?
(a) Peter K. Williams.
(b) Tim Hill.
(c) William P. Young.
(d) Nick Jennings.
10. What band released the song "Tubthumping"?
(b) They Might Be Giants.
(c) The Cure.
11. What is Ma's response when Jack asks her in "Presents," "What am I like?"
(a) "You're like a knight in shining armor."
(b) "The dead spit of me."
(c) "You're like Old Nick."
(d) "You're like an angel."
12. How old does Ma say she will be on her next birthday in "Presents"?
13. What does Jack eat for lunch when Ma is "Gone" in "Unlying"?
(a) Potato soup.
(c) Canned beans.
(d) Hot dogs.
14. How old has Jack turned on his birthday in "Presents"?
15. What do Jack and Ma make a necklace from in "Unlying"?
(a) Christmas lights.
(b) Glass beads.
(c) Flour dough.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Old Nick say he's been laid off from work in "Unlying"?
2. What does Ma describe as "Extra-holy people. Like angels with no wings" in "Presents"?
3. Where in the room does Jack sleep when he doesn't sleep in Ma's bed?
4. Where does Jack initially believe Old Nick get's Ma's pain killers in "Unlying"?
5. On what day of the week do Ma and Jack do laundry?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)