|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack say brought him and Ma the box of chocolates with the purple ribbon on it in "Unlying"?
(b) Old Nick.
(d) Santa Claus.
2. What does Jack decide to wear on his birthday in "Presents"?
(a) His pajamas.
(c) A yellow hoodie.
(d) A dark suit.
3. What do Ma and Jack have for dinner on Saturday in "Unlying"?
(a) Applesauce and pudding.
(b) Hot dogs.
(d) Mini pizzas.
4. What is Jack's favorite card from the deck of cards in his room?
(a) The Jack of Diamonds.
(b) The Five of Spades.
(c) The Ten of Spades.
(d) The Queen of Hearts.
5. For how long does Old Nick say he's been laid off from work in "Unlying"?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
6. By what name does Jack refer to Ma's captor?
(a) Mr. White.
(b) Mr. Man.
(c) Saint Nick.
(d) Old Nick.
7. What does Jack play "Telephone" with in "Unlying"?
(a) A broken cell phone.
(b) Toilet paper rolls.
(c) A banana.
(d) A toy cell phone.
8. What bedtime story does Ma tell Jack in "Presents"?
(a) Mary Mary Quite Contrary.
(b) Little Bo Peep.
(c) Humpty Dumpty.
9. Who wrote The Count of Monte Cristo?
(a) Edgar Allan Poe.
(b) Alexandre Dumas.
(c) Franz Kafka.
(d) James Joyce.
10. At what time does Ma put Jack to bed each night during their captivity?
11. What author wrote The Shack?
(a) William P. Young.
(b) Tim Hill.
(c) Peter K. Williams.
(d) Nick Jennings.
12. What character from Spongebob Squarepants does Jack call creepy in "Presents"?
(b) Sandy Cheeks.
(c) Mr. Krabs.
13. What does Jack make Ma a bracelet from in "Unlying"?
(a) Toilet paper.
(c) Two socks.
(d) Glass beads.
14. What are Jack and Ma eating for breakfast in the beginning of "Unlying"?
(c) Eggs and sausage.
15. How tall does Ma estimate Jack is on his birthday in "Presents"??
Short Answer Questions
1. What cartoon does Jack watch at 8:30 in "Presents"?
2. Which of the paintings in Room is Ma's favorite?
3. What material does Jack describe Door being made of in "Presents"?
4. What do Ma and Jack have for dinner in "Unlying"?
5. What colors comprise the rug in the Room where Jack lives with Ma?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)