|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dying".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the address that the police discern for Old Nick's home from questioning Jack in "Dying"?
(a) 349 Washington.
(b) 681 Wilson Ave.
(c) 8964 White St.
(d) 593 Anderson.
2. Who is the police officer that asks Jack's age in "Dying"?
(a) Officer Rose.
(b) Officer Oh.
(c) Officer Pilar.
(d) Officer Mark.
3. What does Ma suggest she and Jack use as a shroud in "Dying"?
(a) The rug.
(b) A bedsheet.
(c) The shower curtain.
(d) A blanket.
4. For how long does Old Nick say he's been laid off from work in "Unlying"?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 year.
5. What does Ma pretend to be when she and Jack play "Islands" in "Unlying"?
(a) The Loch Ness Monster.
(b) An octopus.
(c) A cyclops.
(d) The Deep Titan of the Sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ma and Jack have for dinner in "Unlying"?
2. What is Ma's response when Jack asks her in "Presents," "What am I like?"
3. What does Old Nick do when the stranger says he's got his plates in "Dying"?
4. Why does Jack begin crying in the beginning of "Dying"?
5. Who painted Guernica?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)