|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Unlying".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bedtime story does Ma tell Jack in "Presents"?
(a) Little Bo Peep.
(c) Mary Mary Quite Contrary.
(d) Humpty Dumpty.
2. On what day of the week do Ma and Jack flip the mattress in Room?
3. Who painted Impression: Sunrise?
(a) Pablo Picasso.
(b) Claude Monet.
(c) Édouard Manet.
(d) Leonardo da Vinci.
4. What does Jack put on when he plays "Dress-up" in "Unlying"?
(a) A Spider-man suit.
(b) A crown.
(c) A pair of wings.
(d) A Superman cape.
5. To whom does Jack write a letter while the power is out in "Unlying"?
(a) Spongebob Squarepants.
(c) Santa Claus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma make for lunch in "Unlying"?
2. What day of the week is it in the beginning of "Unlying"?
3. Where in the room does Jack sleep when he doesn't sleep in Ma's bed?
4. Approximately how large is the room where Jack and Ma are held captive?
5. How old does Ma say she will be on her next birthday in "Presents"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)