|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Unlying".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack and Ma make a necklace from in "Unlying"?
(a) Glass beads.
(b) Christmas lights.
(d) Flour dough.
2. Who does Jack say brought him and Ma the box of chocolates with the purple ribbon on it in "Unlying"?
(b) Old Nick.
(d) Santa Claus.
3. What fruit does Jack request on the note Ma leaves in "Presents"?
4. What do Ma and Jack have for dinner in "Unlying"?
(b) Hot dogs.
(c) Alphabet soup.
(d) Potato soup.
5. What does Ma ask Old Nick for when he comes in "Unlying"?
(a) An extractor fan.
(b) Hamburger meat.
(c) Pajamas for Jack.
(d) A new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does Jack have?
2. Who painted The Virgin and Child with Saint Anne?
3. What does Ma make for lunch in "Unlying"?
4. On what day of the week does Old Nick usually bring supplies and treats to Ma?
5. Which of the paintings in Room is Ma's favorite?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)