|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "After".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many teeth does Jack say he has in "Unlying"?
2. What Shakespearean play does Ma describe when she explains "Plan B" to Jack in "Dying"?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) King Lear.
3. What is the address that the police discern for Old Nick's home from questioning Jack in "Dying"?
(a) 681 Wilson Ave.
(b) 593 Anderson.
(c) 349 Washington.
(d) 8964 White St.
4. For how long does Old Nick say he's been laid off from work in "Unlying"?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 year.
5. What does Jack choose for lunch on his last day in Room?
(a) Bagels with cheese.
(b) Macaroni, hot dogs, and crackers.
(c) Hamburgers and fries.
(d) Pancakes with soup and crackers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treat does Jack receive at the hospital after his blood is taken in "After"?
2. Who is the general medical resident on duty that examines Ma when she and Jack arrive at the hospital in "After"?
3. Where does Ma tell Old Nick not to bury Jack in "Dying"?
4. What is the name of the medical facility where the officer tells Ma she and Jack will be taken after questioning in "After"?
5. Where does Grandma say Ma's father is right now when she arrives at the hospital in "After"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)