|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours is it in between Mr. Taggart's orders and the Aquarius inspection in Chapter 4?
2. Who objects to the use of live targets for practice with the new Aquarius weapons?
(c) Mr. Kojima.
3. Where does Peter want to go in order to further investigate Virgo and Mr. Taggart?
(a) Billy's mind.
(b) Virgo's core.
(c) The basement of the complex.
(d) The womb.
4. How does Ronin act toward Casey when they are in the sewers?
5. Who is the first to figure out that Aquarius is being run by an impostor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Casey when she is captured?
2. Does Peter believe Virgo when she tells him the story of Ronin?
3. Why does Agat think that he will be cheated out of his vengeance?
4. Who does Casey fight in the sewers?
5. Which type of gun does Casey use to fight robots in Aquarius?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Peter so determined to find out the truth behind the changes at Aquarius Complex in Chapter 4?
2. Why do Casey and Ronin make love at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. How does Ronin react to Casey saving him?
4. What is the main motive Virgo has for creating so much chaos throughout the story?
5. What happens when the power goes out in Chapter 6?
6. What is Mr. Taggart's explanation for why his robots attack Casey and Ronin?
7. How does Casey act when she wakes up and finds herself naked in the sewers with her men?
8. In what way does Virgo tease and taunt Casey as she runs to save Ronin?
9. Why is Peter suspicious of Mr. Taggart and Virgo?
10. Does Mr. Learnid support Mr. Taggart's decision to militarize Aquarius Complex?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)