|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter think is the mastermind of the problems at Aquarius?
2. Who plays mind games with Billy in Chapter 6?
3. Where is Ronin at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The cobbler.
(b) The sewers.
(c) The train station.
(d) Aquarius Complex.
4. Billy mistakes Virgo for who in Chapter 6?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
5. What does Peter wear when he goes to further investigate Virgo and Mr. Taggart?
(a) His vacuum suit.
(b) His spandex suit.
(c) His purple suit.
(d) His fedora and suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Aquarius Complex's robots made out of?
2. What happens to Peter when he confronts Mr. Taggart about using his technology for military purposes?
3. Why does Virgo tell Agat to transform back into Mr. Taggart in Chapter 6?
4. Who dies at the molten iron spill at the complex?
5. Where does Casey try to flee from Virgo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mr. Taggart's explanation for why his robots attack Casey and Ronin?
2. Why is Peter suspicious of Mr. Taggart and Virgo?
3. Why does Johnson act unstable in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Ronin want to go back to the Aquarius Complex facility with Casey?
5. Why does Agat follow instructions given to him by Virgo?
6. What are the sentiments that Mr. Learnid speaks to his wife about in Chapter 5?
7. What memory does Billy's flashback contain in Chapter 5?
8. What is the main motive Virgo has for creating so much chaos throughout the story?
9. In what way does Virgo tease and taunt Casey as she runs to save Ronin?
10. Describe what the Aquarius Complex looks like in Chapter 5.
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)