|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What endearing term does Virgo use for Casey?
2. Who is the first to figure out that Aquarius is being run by an impostor?
3. Why does Virgo tell Agat to transform back into Mr. Taggart in Chapter 6?
(a) So he can trick Peter into coming with him.
(b) So that he can reassure the people in Aquarius that everything is ok.
(c) So he can sneak up on Casey and capture her.
(d) So he can rule Aquarius.
4. How does Peter get Virgo to tell him what he wants to know?
(a) He berates her.
(b) He bribes her.
(c) He shoots at her core.
(d) He beats her.
5. Why does Casey think snow is not possible in New York anymore?
(a) Peter told her it is an impossible feat.
(b) Peter told her the weather is too warm.
(c) Peter told her the water dried up.
(d) Peter told her the composition of snow has changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Casey try to flee from Virgo?
2. What does Sandy think of Peter's disposition?
3. Who contacts Mr. Learnid in Chapter 5 to tell him that Mr. Taggart is looking for him?
4. Does Peter believe in magic?
5. What happens after Ronin stabs himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the power goes out in Chapter 6?
2. How does Casey act when she wakes up and finds herself naked in the sewers with her men?
3. What are the sentiments that Mr. Learnid speaks to his wife about in Chapter 5?
4. What memory does Billy's flashback contain in Chapter 5?
5. Why does Casey manipulate Ronin into stabbing himself?
6. Why is Peter suspicious of Mr. Taggart and Virgo?
7. Describe the scene sequence in which Casey kisses her hero in Chapter 4.
8. Describe the way in which Ronin fights his way to Casey in Chapter 4.
9. Why does Agat follow instructions given to him by Virgo?
10. Why is Peter restrained by Virgo in Chapter 5?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)