|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Casey find lying in the middle of the street in Chapter 6?
(a) Ronin's bow.
(b) Ronin's robe.
(c) Ronin's sword.
(d) Ronin's arm.
2. Does Casey realize that the shifts between reality and her dream world are being controlled by Billy?
(a) There is no dream world.
(d) She is unsure.
3. Billy does not like when Virgo makes Casey feel which emotion in Chapter 6?
4. How does Peter die?
(a) He is drowned.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is set on fire.
(d) He is run over.
5. Who plays mind games with Billy in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders a therapist for Peter?
2. How many hours is it in between Mr. Taggart's orders and the Aquarius inspection in Chapter 4?
3. Virgo continuously tells Billy to do what in Chapter 6?
4. Who wants Casey arrested?
5. How long is the agreement between Aquarius Complex and Sawa Corporation for their contract?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Agat follow instructions given to him by Virgo?
2. Why is Peter suspicious of Mr. Taggart and Virgo?
3. Does Mr. Learnid support Mr. Taggart's decision to militarize Aquarius Complex?
4. Why does Johnson act unstable in Chapter 4?
5. Describe the scene sequence in which Casey kisses her hero in Chapter 4.
6. What is Mr. Taggart's explanation for why his robots attack Casey and Ronin?
7. Describe what Mr. Taggart looks like in the beginning of Chapter 4.
8. Describe the way in which Ronin fights his way to Casey in Chapter 4.
9. Why does Virgo tell Mr. Taggart that his secrets are safe with her?
10. Describe what the New York landscape looks like in the final chapter.
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)