|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented biocircuitry?
(b) Mr. Taggart.
(c) Mr. Learnid.
2. How tall is Agat?
(a) Twenty feet tall.
(b) Eight feet tall.
(c) Seven feet tall.
(d) Twelve feet tall.
3. What weapon does Ronin use against Casey in Chapter 3?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bow.
(d) A gun.
4. Whose diary does the graphic novel open with?
(a) Casey McKenna.
(b) Adam Micker.
(c) Jane Bradley.
(d) Austin Fullman.
5. Where does Peter go after he and Casey sleep together?
(a) To the laboratory.
(b) To the bar.
(c) To the office.
(d) To his mistresses house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Casey?
2. Who studies Billy?
3. Who has a lunch appointment with Peter?
4. Who is Peter?
5. Why does Virgo blow herself up in the beginning of the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ronin not kill Casey when he has the chance?
2. Why does Ozaki's apprentice wish to kill himself in Chapter 1?
3. What happens to Billy at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What does Packrat want to use Ronin for?
5. Why does Ronin not fear anyone on the streets of New York?
6. Describe Billy.
7. What happens to Mr. Taggart?
8. What does the cityscape of New York look like in Ronin?
9. What type of relationship do Billy and Virgo share?
10. What does Ronin do after he sees Casey get knocked unconscious?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)