|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Billy's dream in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Learnid.
2. What is the title of the diary entry that the graphic novel opens with?
(a) Last Minutes Till Dawn.
(b) The Hour of the Wolf.
(c) Midnight at the Salon.
(d) Sweet Venom and Justice.
3. What happens to Charley and Douglass?
(a) They are paid off.
(b) They are arrested.
(c) They are promoted.
(d) They are killed.
4. Who are Charlie and Douglass?
(a) Friends of Billy.
(b) Employees at the local tanner.
(c) Enemies of Aquarius Complex.
(d) Two of Casey's men.
5. Who is Peter?
(a) Casey's husband.
(b) Virgo's friend.
(c) Billy's brother.
(d) Ozaki's apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of personality does Virgo have?
2. What name does Jagger ask Ronin to call him?
3. What fruit does Casey eat while she talks to Virgo?
4. What happens to body parts that get detached from Ronin?
5. Who is tied to a pole in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the cityscape of New York look like in Ronin?
2. How does Casey react when she realizes Virgo blew herself up on purpose?
3. Describe Mr. Taggart.
4. Why is Billy's special mental ability useful to Aquarius Complex?
5. What does Ronin do after he sees Casey get knocked unconscious?
6. Why does Ronin not fear anyone on the streets of New York?
7. What does the Aquarius Complex look like in Chapter 4?
8. Why does Mr. Taggart want Casey's men to only use tasers on Ronin?
9. What happens to Mr. Taggart?
10. What happens to Billy at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)