|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the gang that assaults Ronin?
(a) Mr. Learnid.
2. What color cloak does Ronin wear?
3. What name does Ronin keep mumbling over and over?
4. What does the gang leader offer Ronin?
5. What body parts is Billy missing?
(a) His feet and nose.
(b) His fingers, toes, and nose.
(c) His hands and feet.
(d) His arms and legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Mr. Taggart?
2. What piece of armor does Ronin find in Packrat's home?
3. Who is Casey briefing at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. Who are Charlie and Douglass?
5. What does Head not like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of relationship do Billy and Virgo share?
2. What type of person does Casey think Ronin is at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. Why does Casey tell her security team that they should "have an open mind"?
4. Why does Mr. Taggart want Casey's men to only use tasers on Ronin?
5. What happens to Mr. Taggart?
6. How is Ronin treated when he shows up for food at the Army food bank?
7. What does the Aquarius Complex look like in Chapter 4?
8. Why does Head want "street credit" with the local gangs?
9. Why does Ronin not kill Casey when he has the chance?
10. How does Casey react when she realizes Virgo blew herself up on purpose?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)