|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Mr. Taggart?
2. What happens to Casey after her confrontation with Ronin in Chapter 3?
(a) She gets knocked out.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She gets killed.
(d) She has a seizure.
3. Who is Peter?
(a) Billy's brother.
(b) Ozaki's apprentice.
(c) Casey's husband.
(d) Virgo's friend.
4. Who is Silk?
(a) The Panthers' boss sister.
(b) The KKK's boss sister.
(c) The Panthers' boss mother.
(d) The KKK's boss mother.
5. Who is Jagger?
(a) The owner of Sawa Corporation.
(b) The head of the "White Power Party."
(c) The person who owes Head money.
(d) The man who attacked Ronin in the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of hairstyle does Ronin wear?
2. Where does Billy live?
3. Who attacks Head at the end of Chapter 3?
4. What special thing can Billy do with his mind?
5. Who watches Billy's dream in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mr. Taggart.
2. Describe Agat.
3. What happens to Billy at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. Why does Ronin not fear anyone on the streets of New York?
5. How is Ronin treated when he shows up for food at the Army food bank?
6. Why does Head want "street credit" with the local gangs?
7. Describe Billy.
8. Describe Ozaki.
9. Why does Ozaki's apprentice wish to kill himself in Chapter 1?
10. What type of person does Casey think Ronin is at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)