|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Peter when he confronts Mr. Taggart about using his technology for military purposes?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is gassed and removed.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is rewarded.
2. What name does Billy's mom call him in Chapter 5?
3. Who does Peter accuse of killing Mr. Taggart?
4. How many hours is it in between Mr. Taggart's orders and the Aquarius inspection in Chapter 4?
5. Who is with Casey at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Two of her friends.
(b) Two of her enemies.
(c) Two of her relatives.
(d) Two of her men.
6. Who hands Casey a shirt to wear while she is naked and in the sewers?
7. Does Peter believe in magic?
(a) Magic is never mentioned.
(c) He is unsure.
8. Why is Casey naked at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Because she is taking a shower.
(b) Because she was captured.
(c) Because she is changing clothes.
(d) Because she goes swimming.
9. What are the Aquarius Complex's robots made out of?
10. Where is Ronin at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Aquarius Complex.
(b) The cobbler.
(c) The train station.
(d) The sewers.
11. Why does Ronin stab himself with his sword?
(a) Because Ellen tells him to.
(b) Because Casey tells him to.
(c) Because Virgo tells him to.
(d) Because Peter tells him to.
12. How does Peter die?
(a) He is set on fire.
(b) He is run over.
(c) He is drowned.
(d) He is shot.
13. What does Ronin call Casey in Chapter 5?
(a) A Samuari.
(b) A Pirate.
(c) A Magician.
(d) A Ninja.
14. Does Peter believe what Virgo tells him about Agat?
(a) He is unsure.
(c) She does not tell him about Agat.
15. What weapon does Casey use to dispatch enemies when she and Ronin are heading back to the Aquarius Complex?
(a) A mace.
(b) A lance.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Virgo tells Billy that using his brain to create a fantasy scenario like Ronin is what?
2. What is Peter's response to finding out the truth about Agat and Mr. Taggart?
3. Does Casey realize that the shifts between reality and her dream world are being controlled by Billy?
4. Who is Ronin thinking of even when he is captured by Agat and tortured?
5. Which character regrets the choice to support converting Aquarius into a military based facility?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)