|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Casey fight in the sewers?
(a) Giant rats.
(b) Lost children.
(c) Angry Cannibals.
(d) Rabid dogs.
2. Which crimes is Casey accused of?
(a) Sabatoge and murder.
(b) Industrial espionage and sabatoge.
(c) Stealing and industrial espionage.
(d) Murder and stealing.
3. What type of weapons does Aquarius Complex construct in Chapter 5?
(d) Laser rifles.
4. Why is Casey naked at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Because she is taking a shower.
(b) Because she goes swimming.
(c) Because she was captured.
(d) Because she is changing clothes.
5. Who saves Casey when she is captured?
6. Who discourages Peter to further investigate what is going on with Virgo and Mr. Taggart?
7. Who has always had feelings for Casey but never admitted to them?
(b) Mr. Learnid.
8. What level is Casey on when Virgo sets off the security alarms in the Aquarius facility?
9. Where does Casey try to flee from Virgo?
(a) The park.
(b) The car lot.
(c) The subway.
(d) The airport.
10. Which character regrets the choice to support converting Aquarius into a military based facility?
(a) Mr. Learnid.
(d) Mr. Taggart.
11. What are the Aquarius Complex's robots made out of?
12. Why does Ronin stab himself with his sword?
(a) Because Peter tells him to.
(b) Because Virgo tells him to.
(c) Because Ellen tells him to.
(d) Because Casey tells him to.
13. What color is the shirt Casey is given while in the sewers?
14. Who does Casey kiss after she is saved in Chapter 4?
(b) Mr. Taggart.
15. Virgo tells Billy that using his brain to create a fantasy scenario like Ronin is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What endearing term does Virgo use for Casey?
2. Does Peter believe Virgo when she tells him the story of Ronin?
3. Who wants Casey arrested?
4. What weapon is Casey able to fight with as if she were an experienced master?
5. What is Peter's response to finding out the truth about Agat and Mr. Taggart?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)