|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of gun does Casey use to fight robots in Aquarius?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A hand gun.
(c) A machine gun.
(d) A shotgun.
2. How long has it been since it has snowed in New York?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eight years.
3. Who tells Casey that the fantasy with Ronin is not real in Chapter 6?
4. What object does Casey find lying in the middle of the street in Chapter 6?
(a) Ronin's arm.
(b) Ronin's robe.
(c) Ronin's bow.
(d) Ronin's sword.
5. What type of weapons does Aquarius Complex construct in Chapter 5?
(a) Laser rifles.
6. What does Ronin compare Aquarius to?
(a) A school.
(b) A jail.
(c) A castle.
(d) A mansion.
7. Why does Ronin tell Casey that he is disgraced?
(a) Because he lost in battle.
(b) Because he turned his back on religion.
(c) Because his master died.
(d) Because his father died.
8. Who discourages Peter to further investigate what is going on with Virgo and Mr. Taggart?
9. Who does Ronin declare as his enemy?
10. Who commands that Peter be restrained in Chapter 5?
11. Why does Johnson lose body parts when he is captured?
(a) Because the captors are cannibals.
(b) Because he is careless.
(c) Because he cut them off to escape.
(d) Because he asks his captors to cut them off.
12. What is the name of the drug that is given to Peter when he is captured?
13. What name does Billy's mom call him in Chapter 5?
14. Which body parts does Johnson lose?
(a) His feet and right hand.
(b) His hands and feet.
(c) His arms.
(d) His hands and left leg.
15. What are the Aquarius Complex's robots made out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the promise that Billy makes to Virgo in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Casey think snow is not possible in New York anymore?
3. Whose men show up in Chapter 5 to confront Ronin and Casey?
4. What happens after Ronin stabs himself?
5. Where does Peter want to go in order to further investigate Virgo and Mr. Taggart?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)