|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Ronin use against Casey in Chapter 3?
(a) A bow.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. Which distinctive accessory does Mr. Taggart wear?
(a) An earring.
(b) A bandana.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A pair of glasses.
3. What happens to the blood on Ozaki's sword?
(a) The sword freezes it.
(b) The sword burns it.
(c) The sword drinks it.
(d) The sword melts it.
4. What color cloak does Ronin wear?
5. Who informs Casey about how Billy turned into Ronin?
(c) Mr. Learnid.
6. What type of armor do Ozaki's adversaries wear when he is attacked?
7. Who throws a katana into an enemy demon?
(d) Ozaki's protégé.
8. Who does Ronin get in a brawl with in Chapter 2?
(b) Casey's fellow security officers.
(c) Homeless men.
(d) A street gang.
9. Which languages does Ronin know how to speak?
(a) Chinese and Korean.
(b) English and Chinese.
(c) Korean and Japanese.
(d) Japanese and English.
10. Who is Casey briefing at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(b) Mr. Taggart.
(d) Mr. Learnid.
11. Who tries to capture Ronin at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Casey's men.
(c) Mr. Learnid.
12. What piece of armor does Ronin find in Packrat's home?
(a) A vambrace.
(b) A helmet.
(c) A gauntlet.
(d) A tunic.
13. Which part of Ronin's body does Packrat cut off?
(a) His leg.
(b) His right ear.
(c) His left ear.
(d) His arm.
14. Which weapon does Casey refuse to give up in Chapter 3?
(a) Her knife.
(b) Her taser.
(c) Her baton.
(d) Her gun.
15. What color is Mr. Taggart's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jagger?
2. What city is the story set in?
3. Who is Billy Challas?
4. What is unique about Billy, mentally?
5. Who studies Billy?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)