|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is self-sufficient?
2. What does Head not like?
3. Who kills Ozaki?
(d) His protégé.
4. Who invented biocircuitry?
(a) Mr. Taggart.
(b) Mr. Learnid.
5. What weapon is Ronin holding when he is attacked at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) A whip.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gun.
(d) A razor.
6. What color cloak does Ronin wear?
7. What type of personality does Virgo have?
(a) A brotherly personality.
(b) A motherly personality.
(c) A fatherly personality.
(d) A sisterly personality.
8. What is unique about Billy, physically?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is depressed.
(d) He is handicapped.
9. Why does Casey say that she can't go on her weekend getaway?
(a) Because she has a date with Ronin.
(b) Because she has to propose to Ronin.
(c) Because she has to study Ronin.
(d) Because she has to capture Ronin.
10. What is Ozaki?
(a) A geisha.
(b) A feudal lord.
(c) An oni.
(d) A samurai.
11. Who watches as the street gang is killed?
(a) A bum.
(b) A liquor store cashier.
(d) An escaped criminal.
12. What body parts is Billy missing?
(a) His hands and feet.
(b) His feet and nose.
(c) His fingers, toes, and nose.
(d) His arms and legs.
13. Who does Billy dream of the first time in Chapter 1?
(a) A geisha.
14. What type of armor do Ozaki's adversaries wear when he is attacked?
15. Does Casey think that Ronin is a threat to the city?
(b) She is unsure.
(d) She does not know Ronin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about Billy, mentally?
2. Who informs Casey about how Billy turned into Ronin?
3. What does the gang leader offer Ronin?
4. Which part of Ronin's body does Packrat cut off?
5. What happens to the people who attempt to capture Ronin at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)