|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Billy, mentally?
(a) He is a psychic.
(b) He is a flame conjurer.
(c) He is a medium.
(d) He is telekenetic.
2. Who tries to capture Ronin at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Casey's men.
(c) Mr. Learnid.
3. Which body parts does Johnson lose?
(a) His hands and feet.
(b) His hands and left leg.
(c) His arms.
(d) His feet and right hand.
4. What type of personality does Virgo have?
(a) A sisterly personality.
(b) A fatherly personality.
(c) A brotherly personality.
(d) A motherly personality.
5. How long is the agreement between Aquarius Complex and Sawa Corporation for their contract?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invented biocircuitry?
2. Does Peter believe Virgo when she tells him the story of Ronin?
3. Does Peter believe what Virgo tells him about Agat?
4. What is Ozaki attacked by in the beginning of the story?
5. What type of armor do Ozaki's adversaries wear when he is attacked?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)