• The story opens with a diary entry from Casey McKenna.
• Scene transitions to feudal Japan.
• Ozaki travels across the land with his apprentice.
• Demons attack the two men.
• Ozaki and his apprentice celebrate the demons' defeat back at the castle.
• Ozaki is killed by Agat.
• Ozaki's apprentice tries to commit ceremonial suicide, but does not go through with it.
• Scene transitions to Billy in Aquarius Complex.
• Billy shows off his telekinetic ability to visitors.
• Billy dreams of a woman, a man, and a child in feudal Japan.
• The man in Billy's dream, Ronin, is attacked by a rat demon.
• Ronin faces Agat.
• Ronin stabs himself and Agat.
• Billy wakes up, his mind full of terror.
• Alarms go off in the building.
• Virgo turns on the screens and shows Agat killing guards.
• Billy begins to change in appearance.
• An explosion rocks the complex.
• Agat declares that he has...
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)