Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The nurse arrives in Act 3, Scene 5 to tell Juliet what?
2. In Act 3, Scene 3, the friar tells Romeo that the Prince ____________.
3. Capulet is so thrilled with Juliet's behavior in Act 4, Scene 2 that he __________________.
4. What does Lady Capulet plan to speak to Juliet about in the morning?
5. Why does Lady Capulet doubt Benvolio's version of the events of Act 3, Scene 1?
Essay Topic 1
Consider the female characters in Romeo and Juliet, and their roles in the events of the play. Write an essay in which you discuss any female character's significance to the events of the text.
Essay Topic 2
Friar Laurence's role is integral to the events of Romeo and Juliet. Considering his actions, write an essay in which you determine which of Friar Laurence's actions cause the greatest effect on the outcome of the play.
Essay Topic 3
Considering common character archetypes--villain, hero, fool, sidekick, etc.--choose any character from the play and write an essay in which you explore their role as an archetype. Use evidence from the text to support your argument.
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)